22

We all woke up at 1 the next day. Sero got up first and saw Bakugou fuming, and laid back down.

Kirishima got up and nervously started laughing.

"Haha, hey um guys. Bakugou is sort of, um, really mad right now." Kirishima says.

"Oh shit." Denki says and shivers in fear.

"Y/nnnnn do something!" Mina says.

"Ok, ok." I say rubbing my eyes as I had just woke up.

I look at his face and see the smeared black sharpie all over his forehead and cheeks. I try my hardest not to make fun of him or let out a laugh.

"Let's go wash your face." I say and grab his wrist, leading him to the bathroom.

I wet his face and take my facial cleanser out. I scrub his face with the facial cleanser until the sharpie comes off. It took one or two tries, but the sharpie was out.

"There. There's some moisturizer in the cabinet, you can use it." I tell him.

He opens up the cabinet and takes out the moisturizer.

I walk back in the room and everyone is stiff.

"H-how'd it go?" Denki asked.

"I washed his face and thank God it came off." I say.

"Ok cool. We have less of a chance of dying." Kirishima says.

Everyone goes silent when Bakugou walks in the room.

"Who did it?" he says and they all look around the room, avoiding eye contact.

"Who. Did. It." Bakugou asks again sternly.

"N-not me." Sero says.

"Yeah, uh, m-me neither." Mina says.

"Shitty hair. Dunce face. Which one of you did it?" Bakugou says facing the both of them.

"Hey, how come Y/n isn't questioned for doing it?" Denki says.

"Cause Y/n doesn't need to be questioned." he says and I snicker at the two boys.

"Why? Cause she's your girlfriend?" Denki asks.

"Pretty much. Now, which one of you did it?" Bakugou asks again even more angry.

Neither of them answer and run out of the room at full speed. Bakugou chases after them and we can hear crackling and mini explosions. Denki and Kirishima are screaming for their lives and Bakugou is yelling at them, telling them to get back here.

"So, what do you guys want for breakfast?" I say as Denki and Kirishima are screaming in the background.

***Time Skip***
Everyone had left after we had changed and gotten lunch, and I took Bakugou home.

We walked up to his house and he kissed my forehead before he walked inside.

"Love you dipshit." I say.

"Yeah. Love you too you idiot." he says and walks inside.

I walk back to the train station and head back home.

On the train, I think about Dabi. I missed the way he would sneak in through the window. I missed the way he smelt like musk and cigarettes. I missed the way I would have fun when he was around.

And I screwed the whole thing up because of my curiosity.

I take out my phone to text him, but my thumbs won't move to type.

It was like they were paralyzed. They wouldn't move and my hands started to shake. Was I afraid? No, I couldn't be afraid of just texting someone, but the truth is I was.