36

a/n: y'all are so nice omg😭 ty all for understanding why i couldn't upload last weekend. thank you all for the support and love! y'all deserve the world i swear. i love you all so so much!💕

******
"Surpriseee shawtyyyy!" I say nervously laughing.

Bakugou wakes up from their screams and gives them all death stares.

"If you tell Aizawa she was here, you all are dead." he says and explosions pop in his palms.

Sero nervously laughs and says, "It's all good. We won't tell. Right guys?"

"Y-yea of course."

"We won't tell."

"I don't wanna die today."

"Good." Bakugou says and pulls me back down to bed with him.

However this comfort only lasted a minute until Sero was smacking us with pillows again.

"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want." Bakugou and I say in unison.

"Sorry guys, but you do actually have to wake up this time. We have training in 10 minutes. It's 5:18 and we have training at 5:30." he says.

"Damnit." I say and get out of bed while Bakugou mutters curse words under his breath.

I walk to the girls room and the second I open the door they all surround me.

"Where were you?"

"Why weren't you here this morning?"

"Were you with Bakugou?"

"What were you and Bakugou doing?"

"Please don't say you guys hooked up."

"Shut the fuck up. All of you. It's too early in the morning for this shit. Get out of my way and let me get dressed." I say and push past them.

I walk to my luggage and grab my workout clothes.

I go to the restroom and start changing. It wasn't awkward because the boys found me in Bakugou's bed, or that the girls caught me, it was awkward because I could hear their whispers outside and it bugged me.

I knew they were talking about me, but what were they saying?

"Y/n! We have five minutes to get out there! I'll wait for you." Mina says.

"Thanks babe. Gimme another minute." I say and rush to do my hair.

(if you have curly hair i'm sorry. i have curly hair and it takes hella long to do my hair😭)

I tie my hair and slip on my shoes while trying to make it out the door.

We rush outside and stand next to everyone else.

"You're..." Aizawa starts and checks his watch, "Two minutes late girls." he says looking at Mina and I and we both nervously smile.

He sighs and rolls his eyes and continues to say, "You all will undergo reinforcement training. This training camp's purpose is to strengthen your quirks, which will help you get your temporary hero licenses."

We all look around at each other and grin.

"Bakugou. I want you to perform the pitch that you did in the Quirk Apprehension Test from the beginning of the year." Aizawa says and Katsuki walks out of the crowd in front of everyone else.

He grabs the ball and throws it, but there was only a minor increase from before. His new score was now 709.6, which was a little higher than my score at the beginning of the year, 706.4.