27

The battle had started and this time, I was the one charging at Katsuki. I sent fireball after fireball and he was barely dodging them.

He would send explosions towards me, and I'd feel the heat when I dodged them.

After every explosion and every fireball, the crowd was filled with 'Oohs' and 'Ahhs'.

To preserve my fire, I charged at Katsuki and turned it into a fist fight.

"Sorry babe, but I'm gonna have to mess up that beautiful face of yours." I say and I punch him in the face.

He chuckles and punches me in the gut. We were hitting and kicking each other back and forth and everytime he punched me I would wince in pain.

When I was close enough to him, I did what Dabi had taught me and I shot a small and powerful amount of fire at him.

He doesn't have enough time to dodge, so he sends a small explosion at the fire, attacking it.

I stepped away from the smoke and tried to find Bakugou.

I could see his spiky hair pop out of the smoke and I charged at him.

I went to punch him, but he grabbed my arm and flipped me on my back.

"Fuck." I say as I can feel the pain in my back grow stronger.

I jumped up and aimed for a kick to his head but he ducked. When he got up from ducking, I was able to land a solid hit to his side.

"Ouch teddy bear." he says grabbing his side and smirking.

He shot mini explosions at me that eventually led to bigger ones.

There were many explosions coming at me all at once. My flames bursted from my palms and a massive amount of fire filled my side of the arena.

When the explosions meet the fire it causes small explosions.

I shot more and more fireballs at Katsuki and picked up the speed while releasing them. Once one was sent, another one would be ready immediately after.

Katsuki couldn't really dodge them, but he was trying.

While there was still smoke in the air, I sent a humongous wave of fire at him that left me weak and drained me of all my energy.

Katsuki met my wave of fire with another massive explosion. The two collided and caused a huge explosion that shook the entire stadium and had looked like a bomb had went off.

Since the two of us were so close to it, we were both sent flying.

I landed harshly on the ground and could hear ringing in my left ear.

"You can do it Y/n. Get up, come on." I can hear Azar faintly say.

"A-azar." I say trying to get up but I failed.

"My body. My arms are too weak to move, and I'm burning up. That fire I just sent to Katsuki drained me. I don't think I can get up." I tell him.

"Come on Y/n, if you don't get up you'll lose the fight. They'll think you're immobilized. You have to get up, come on." he says.