32.

a/n: hey y'all! sorry for the late update. i've had a really busy and shitty week, so i haven't been able to write and update the story. also, this will be a lowk lemon as a sorry.😏

*******

Dabi had left out the window and Hawks stole my plate of cookies, and walked to his office.

"Dude what the hell?" I say chasing after him to take my cookies back.

He stops and turns around handing me an empty plate.

"Keigooo! What the fuck dude? You ate the rest of my cookies." I say.

"Too bad. I'll make you pancakes as a sorry." he says.

"Oh hell no. Just buy me more cookie dough." I say and take the plate downstairs and put it in the sink.

I walk back upstairs and continue copying the pictures of Bakugou's homework I had.

***Next Morning***

I walked with Katsuki to school and I said, "The written test is in a couple days. Momo said she could help us all study, so I think I'm gonna go to her place after school today."

Bakugou looked confused and angry.

"I can help you study instead." he says.

"Yeah, but Momo has the highest grade in the cla-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Fine. I'll just go to her house with you." he says angrily.

"Alright." I say with a soft smile and we walk into class.

***Lunch Break***
I walked down to lunch with Katsuki and everyone else. After eating for only a couple minutes, I could sense Shinsou staring at me from the other side of the cafeteria.

Apparently, Bakugou could also sense his stare because he was scowling and constantly giving Shinsou mean looks. He got all touchy feely to show that I was his.

"Katsuki, I know Shinsou is looking at me. He's just a friend and you don't have to worry. We haven't talked in forever anyways." I tell him rubbing my hands through his hair.

"I don't care who the fuck he is. He's looking at you the way only I can look at you. I'm not mad, it's just that you're mine and I'm the only one that can enjoy looking at you." he says and I giggle.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" he asks.

"You." I say.

"Me? Why the fu-" he says but I cut him off by softly kissing him.

I peck him on the lips and his face goes pink.

"Bakugou is such a simp." Denki says.

"Shut your trap dunce face." Bakugou says and Denki laughs.

"Y/n are you going over to Momo's house to study?" Denki asks.

"Yeah. Are you guys?" I ask.

"Hell yeah." Denki says.

"Yes bitch. I have to go, my grades are TERRIBLE!" Mina says.

"Yeah my grades are bad too." Kirishima says and Sero says, "Same here."

"Bakugou, why don't you just help us study? You've done it before." Kirishima says.

"Cause this dumbass wants to go to that bitch Momo's house to study." Bakugou says referring to me.

"It's okay Bakugou, you can help Momo. She can't just all help us study by herself. You can study with us and she can study with everyone else." Kirishima says.