39

We watched All Might charge at All for One, but All for One uses his teleporting quirk, to teleport Gran Torino in front of him, using him as a shield from All Might.

Gran Torino takes All Might's attack, and All Might apologizes to the elderly hero. All for One sends the force of All Might's punch back at him.

All for One begins to express his hatred for All Might because he is the one who had brought down his comrades in the past, and All Might rose to the top.

All for One prepares to fire his move to fend off Gran Torino and All Might, but All Might pulls Gran Torino away and uses his Detroit Smash to cancel out All for One's blast, but still gets hurt.

I wince and look away.

How? How was the number one hero, the one I aspired to be like and be better than, losing? He's never lost before, so why now?

I continue to watch the fight get more and more chaotic.

By the looks of it, All Might was gonna lose. Part of me wanted to look away, but I couldn't.

"Guys, shouldn't we take Bakugou to the police station? So the police know he was found,  and he would be protected." Todoroki says.

Bakugou finally looks away from the big screen and looks at all of us silently.

"We can take him later." Deku says and looks back at the big screen.

We all look back towards the big screen to see what was going on.

Everyone gasps at the sight of All Might. Half of his face was extremely skinny, while the rest of it was normal. Seconds later, All Might nearly crashes into one of the news helicopters, but Gran Torino swooops in and rescues him.

"We should've stayed and helped All Might." I hear Deku mumble and my mind starts to drift.

*****
"Look Y/n! It's All Might! Isn't he so cool?!" Younger Katsuki says with a huge smile as he watches All Might rescue people from villains.

I look up from my toy and watch the TV.  My eyes widened as I watched him protect and save the people with no fear, and a big smile.

"He's so cool! I'm gonna be just like him!" I say, making my dream final in my mind. That's what I wanna do. I wanna be a hero just like him.

"Sure, you can be just like him. Cause I'm gonna be better than him!" Katsuki declares with a smirk plastered on his face and his chest puffed out.

"Tch. Fine." I say annoyed and go back to playing with my toy.

"Y/n! Sorry kiddo, but your mom is here to pick you up! We'll see you soon." Mitsuki says from the kitchen.

I grab my toy and stand up. Before I walk away, Katsuki grabbed my wrist.

"I'm gonna be at the top, got it?" he says.

"NO, I am." I say angrily.

"Tch. I guess it'd be cool with you at the top too, cause you're my friend and all, but, I'm the one who's gonna be the best." he says.

"Whatever Kachaan." I say sticking out my tongue and mocking him.

"Don't call me that you loser!" he says.