35

***Next Day After The Mall***

"Y/n, you wanna come with me and Mina to get some food?" Denki asked as us three were walking home from school.

"Hell yeah I'm starving." I say and Mina, Denki, and me all start walking to a nearby burger joint.

"Where do you think we're going for the training camp? Aizawa said that the destination changed, and we'd figure out the new destination the day of." Mina asks.

"I hope some place like the beach or anywhere fun really." I say.

"Oooh yeah the beach would be fun!" Mina says.

"I know it's training, but wouldn't it be cool if we went to an amusement park?" Denki says.

"Yeah! Amusement parks are fun!" I say.

"Denki. Why the fuck are you saying that? You know damn well you told me that your scared of rollercoasters." Mina says laughing.

"Well, see, what I meant was that I just need to ride with someone else you know. I'm totally not actually scared of them. But you know, the kids rides are so much cooler than, um, the big ones." he says.

"Oh shut it Denki." Mina says and I laugh.

"Guys what if like we went to another country to train?!" Denki says excitedly.

"Yeah! That'd be cool too!" I say.

"Imagine if we went to France! It's so pretty there. And so romantic." Mina says.

"Oui Oui. Croissant." Denki says in a french accent and we all start laughing.

"Oooh or what if we went to Disneyland! That place looks so fun!" Denki says.

"Yeah it does!" Mina and I both say.

We walked to the burger joint and sit down at a table and look at the menu.

When the waiter came to ask what we wanted, we all said chicken nuggets even though we were at a burger joint.

"Guys do you think Aizawa and Present Mic are dating or something?" Denki asks.

"What? Wait, do you know anything about them maybe dating?" Mina asks.

"Well, I was walking past the teachers lounge and they sit next to each other when they're eating lunch, and when I went to Present Mic's room to ask for help with the homework, Aizawa was in there talking to him." Denki says.

"Well, they're teachers. They're probably talking about students or what test they're gonna give us." I say.

"Yeah, but I've also seen them in public together." Denki says.

"Waitttt bitch. Really?!" I say shocked.

"Yeah dude. I was shopping with my mom and I saw them together grabbing lunch." Denki says.

"No. Way!" Mina says excited to hear about their sneaky dates and sneaky relationship.

"Yeah. We have a mission now guys. We have to find out if they're dating or not." Denki says.

"I'm in." I say.

"Me too!" Mina says.

"We need to come up with a plan. Maybe get Aizawa's number? So we can FaceTime him and you know, see what he's doing, who he's with." Denki says.