28

Hawks and I had flew to U.A.

"Hawks, Y/n, you two are late." Aizawa says.

"Oh come on Eraser, we're not that late." Hawks says laughing trying to ease the tension.

"You're three hours late." Aizawa says.

"Haha, yeah I guess so." Hawks says.

Aizawa takes a deep breath and rubs his forehead in annoyance and says, "Alright, just follow me. Her parents are in here."

We followed Aizawa into a room that had one window and one table in the center of the room. It looked a lot like an interrogation room.

"Aizawa, is it okay if Keigo comes in there with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, its fine." he says.

"Thank you." I say and I take a deep breath. I look up at Hawks and he gives me a soft smile.

"You got this. If you feel uncomfortable, we can leave." he says.

"No, I'll be okay." I say and I open the door.

I walk to the table and sit down. My parents were both staring me down.

"So, you're a pathetic villain like we thought." My father says scowling at me.

"Say what you want. I'm only here for information about my quirk. So, get to talking." I say annoyed.

"You're performance in the Sports Festival was, surprising to say the least." he says.

"I don't care about your opinion on my performance. Tell me about my quirk. I'm losing patience." I say.

"So you're still the same after all these years. Hotheaded and pathetic." My dad said.

I decide to ignore him and turn to my mom.

"M/n (mother's name), tell me about my quirk." I say.

"Do you have no respect for your mother?" My dad says.

"Did you have any respect for me? You both resented me and gave up on me! You abandoned me because you were bored!" I shout frustrated.

"I don't have respect for you. You're a villain. That's all you'll ever be." he says and I grab him by the collar.

"Listen to me. I know neither of us want to be here. But one way or another, you will tell me about my quirk. I'm tired of being hated by you and I'm tired of being hated by everyone." I tell him.

"Damn Y/n, you look really powerful right now." Hawks says. He pulls out his phone and takes a selfie with me grabbing my father by the collar in the background.

Hawks and I both start laughing.

My parents sat there looking disgusted by the both of us. My mom was whispering to my dad but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Wanna speak up? It shouldn't be so hard to tell me, you guys told me to my face that you hated me for months before you gave me up." I say and Hawks quietly chuckles.

My mom takes a deep breath and says, "You were made from an affair. The man sitting next to me, isn't your real father."

"Wait, what?" I say sitting up in my chair.

"You inherited your quirk from your birth-father." my mom says.

"Where is he? Where is my birth-father?" I ask.

"He was just a fling and once I was pregnant with you, he left because I already had a husband that could take his place as a father."she says.

"That doesn't answer my question. Where is he?" I ask again.