26

Todoroki was shooting ice at Deku non-stop. Deku would break each of his fingers, stopping and breaking the ice. All of Deku's fingers were broken.

Todoroki tries to close the gap between them by jumping at Deku and trying to attack. This time, Deku punches the ice and Todoroki is almost out of bounds, but surrounds himself in ice, preventing himself from stepping out of the ring.

Todoroki was shivering and had frostbite on his right side. Deku was talking to Todoroki and I could tell he was getting angry. Todoroki charged at Deku and Deku punched him in the stomach.

Todoroki's frostbite was growing the more he used the ice.

Deku wasn't giving up either. He kept charging at Todoroki, landing a couple hits.

Todoroki was in deep thought about something, but I couldn't tell what. He seemed distracted from the fight.

I couldn't figure out what Deku had told Todoroki, but suddenly a burst of flames was on the battlefield.

My eyes lit up and started getting teary. He really used his left side. Now that I know why he didn't want to, him finally using his fire made my heart happy.

"Yes Shoto!" I shouted from the stands.

My happiness left me as I heard Endeavor speak.

"SHOTOOO! So you've finally excepted it. Excellent. Now, you will fulfill my ambitions!" Endeavor spoke with an evil smile on his face.

That bastard. Every word he said made me angry. He wasn't a real hero, and it made my blood boil. All he wanted was fame and wealth. He didn't care about the people, shit, he didn't even care for his own blood. He only cared for the paycheck.

I turned back to watching the fight and Todoroki and Deku were charging at each other. With Deku's injuries, I was sure it would be a terrible outcome.

Smoke filled the arena and we couldn't see anything. Some of the smoke cleared and we could see that Deku was out of bounds.

"M-midoriya is out of bounds." Midnight announces.

"Todoroki advances to the final round." Midnight announces and Deku is taken away by Recovery Girl.

Todoroki walks out of the arena and the heroes repair the ring, since it was a wreck.

My fight was next and I was against Iida.

I walked down to the tunnel by myself thinking of ways to beat him. They're honestly wasn't a way because he could just fastly dodge my attacks. I guess it's just a fist fight now.

I walk out on the arena and take a deep breath.

The fight started and Iida zoomed towards me. I tried to dodge but he punched my stomach and I landed on the ground. He was too fast for me to dodge.

I decided to ignite my whole body in flames and continue to dodge his attacks.

When Iida would try to touch me, he would burn himself and wince in pain. After charging at me time and time again, he started to get tired.

He was starting to slow down and I was able to land hits at him. The slower he got, the easier it was for me to land punches and eventually start shooting fire at him.

Each time, I shot more and more fire causing him to step backwards, closer to the edge of the ring.

"The fire is getting so close to his body! It'll burn his clothes off!" Present Mic announces.

I made my fire hotter and stronger and Iida was stepping back and trying to move away from the burning fire.

He was getting closer and closer to the ring. Once he was a couple feet away from the ring, I shot a massive amount of fire at him making him run out of bounds to avoid the fire and not get burned.