18

I woke up at around 3 in the morning and was starving. I walked down to the kitchen that was on my floor, so I wouldn't wake Hawks up, and took out some ice cream.

I grabbed it and walked back to my room.

I sat at my desk scrolling through TikTok and eating my ice cream.

I heard the bed creak a bit and Katsuki was up.

"What the fuck are you doing dumbass?" he asks tiredly.

"Eating ice cream. Want some?" I say pointing the spoon towards him.

"No. Just come back to bed you idiot." he says.

"Wait, I wanted to ask. After I passed out, what happened?" I ask.

He rubs his forehead and says, "Everyone else started to help All Might, and four eyes went and got more Pro Heroes. The villains left and we all went back to U.A. Aizawa, All Might, and Deku were the only ones beside you that were severely injured." he says.

"Oh. Do we still have school tomorrow?" I ask him eating more ice cream.

He snatches the tub of ice cream and eats it.

"No we don't." he says and eats more ice cream.

"Wanna go somewhere?" I ask him.

"Y/n. It's three in the fucking morning." he says.

"Yeah and?" I ask confused.

He shakes his head and laughs.

"You know what? We should go somewhere." he says slipping on his shoes.

I slip my shoes on and get up from my desk. Bakugou and I were still in our onesies.

I walked over to the window and snuck out of it like Dabi had taught me.

Bakugou snuck out after me and we walked in the middle of the street.

"Oi, dumbass." he says and gestures me to jump on his back.

Gladly, I hop on his back and we continue to walk through the streets.

"Wanna get something to eat?" he asks.

"Hell yea!" I say.

He carries me all the way to a little cafe and he puts me down and we both walk in.

"Hello. What're you kids doing here this late at night?" The cashier lady that looked like she was in her mid 30s asked.

"We were hungry." I say with a smile.

"Oh haha. What would you two like?" she asks smiling.

"Can I have your spiciest curry?" Bakugou asks.

"I'll just have some ramen, thank you!" I say and we both sit down.

Bakugou's back was facing the window, and I was facing towards the window.

Bakugou and I were talking until something or someone had caught my eye. I glanced outside and saw someone familiar.

I looked a little harder and it was Dabi.

My heart beats faster out of happiness.

He notices my look and stops in his tracks. He drops his cigarette and squishes it with his foot, and walks into the restaurant.

Bakugou looks at him and is a little spooked by his appearance. I don't look at all and I keep my head down.

"Here's your food kiddos! Eat up!" the cashier lady says and hands us our food.