16

Katsuki moves just in time and All Might punches the creature in the back of the head.

I run over and pull Katsuki out of the way.

"All Might. We've been waiting for you. Meet Nomu, he was perfectly made too end you." The hand guy says.

The Nomu faces All Might and the two start fighting. All Might is actually getting hurt and beat up.

"A-all Might." I say worriedly.

All of us fight the other low life villains that were still around.

I burn them all enough so they can't move, but not enough to kill them. We meet up with everyone else that we could find.

"Shoto!" I yell and engulf him in a hug. He seems startled at the touch and leaves his arms hanging at his sides.

"Tch." Katsuki says crossing his arms.

"Look at All Might." Todoroki says.

"Should we help him?" I ask the two boys.

"How do you think we could help? That thing is meant to destroy All Might, how are we supposed to beat it?" Todoroki says.

"You know Shoto, I expect that negative thinking from Katsuki, but not from you." I say.

"HEY WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Bakugou says angrily.

"Stay here you guys." I say and walk over to All Might.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Todoroki says.

"OI DUMBASS! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING? HEY! ANSWER ME!" Bakugou yells. I ignore him and keep walking towards All Might.

"Young Y/n?!" All Might says trying to hold up against the Nomu.

"I'm here to help! Everyone else are useless bastards. Not trying to help you with this big ass monster." I say shooting fire at it.

"Young Y/n, please leave. I can't let you get injured." he says.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I say shooting more and more fire burning the Nomu's arm.

The Nomu gets annoyed with the burning and slaps my entire body with his hand. I'm sent flying and I land harshly on the concrete many feet away from everyone else.

"Y/N! YOU DUMBASS!" I hear from afar. My head is pounding and my ears are ringing. I hold my ear to try and ease the pain but blood fills my palm.

"STAY AWAY YOU SHITTY DEKU! SHE DOESN'T NEED YOU. SHE NEEDS ME!" I can hear Bakugou yell closer to me and my ears start ringing even more.

He lowers his tone and says, "Y/n, don't fall asleep. Okay, I'm here with you. Open your eyes if you can."

I try opening my eyes, but even that is too painful. I manage to crack them open a little bit and I see Katsuki leaning down on his knee looking over me.

His face changes into one of relief and he picks me up and puts me on his back. He carries me in this piggy-back position and walks me back to everyone else.

I can see my classmates gather around me and I manage to give them a smile and a thumbs up before passing out.

I wake up in a hospital bed and see Bakugou, Mina, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, and Todoroki all in seats around my bed.

"Y/n? Are you awake?" Mina says.

"You had a terrible concussion and a ton of broken ribs. We were so scared!" she says hugging me.

I wince in pain as her body applied much pressure to my broken ribs.

"Oi get off of her pinky." Bakugou says walking over to me.

He holds my hand and says, "God you're so stupid you know that?"

I flick his forehead in response.

"How do you feel Y/n?" Sero asks.

"I feel pretty good. My ear hurts a bit, but everything else feels great." I say.

"You got slammed pretty hard." Kirishima says.

"I bet I could slam my meat into her har-" Denki says smirking before Mina's hand covers his mouth.

"Do not finish that sentence." Mina says.

I laugh and sit up in my bed.

"I'm starvinggggggg!" I say.

"When are you not starving?" Hawks says walking through the door.

"Keigo!" I say and he gives me a hug.

"Don't be so reckless. You knew you couldn't have won." he says.

"At least I did something." I say.

"Yeah, well, I brought you some chicken." he says smiling.

"Thanks. When did Recovery Girl say I could leave?" I ask.

"Today." Bakugou says.

"Really?! Can I leave right now then?" I ask excitedly.

"If you want to. I brought you some clothes." Hawks says handing them to me.

"Y/n, I know you're hurt, so if you need help changing, I could always help you." Denki says and gets death stares from Hawks and Bakugou.

"I was kiddinggg! Totally kidding! Don't kill me please." Denki says shaking.

"Alright, I'm gonna finish eating this, and then I'll change. You guys are free to stay and watch me eat." I say laughing at the end.

Everyone leaves except Bakugou.

"Why?" he asks as I bite into my chicken.

I give him a confused look and he says, "Why did you fight if you knew you could've gotten hurt? That thing was built to kill All Might, why'd you think you had a chance?"

"I've looked up to All Might. Almost everyone does, and it annoyed me that no one helped the hero we all loved the most. I decided, if no one was gonna help him, I was. The dude could've died." I say continuing to eat my chicken.

"Do you wanna go somewhere after? Ditch everyone and just go somewhere with me." he says.

"Hell yeah. We can exit through the back of the hospital, no one will see us." I say.

"Alright." he says and we both just stare into each other's eyes.

I wanted to tell him I loved his red eyes. I wanted to tell him I loved the way his hair looked so spikey, but was so soft to the touch. I wanted to tell him I love the way his shirts grip his muscles. I wanted to tell him I loved his voice. I wanted to tell him that I maybe loved him.

And I hated that I wanted to tell him those things. He probably doesn't think of me as anything more than just Y/n. Nothing more than just the Y/n that was his best friend. And I hated how I thought maybe he would feel the same.

I hated that I thought I'd love him and he'd love me back. So, I've come to a conclusion. I need to push those feelings aside. Our love is nothing more than one between two best friends.