24

All the teams were charging towards Midoriya. We had finally made it to Midoriya's team and Katsuki charged at him.

Tokoyami's dark shadow protected Deku and slapped Bakugou, sending him flying.

"Katsuki!!" I yell and reach out my hand. He grabs it and hops back on Kirishima's back.

We had looked up at the leader board and we were no longer in spot 3.

"What the hell happened?" I ask.

"Too simple really. Class A. What a joke." A blond haired, and blue-eyed boy says swinging our headband on his finger.

"GIVE IT BACK! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Katsuki yells.

The blonde boy continues to tease Bakugou and a dark aura forms around Bakugou.

"Plans changed. Before we go for Deku, I'M GOING TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE CLASS B IDIOTS!" Katsuki yells.

Bakugou was fuming and explosions were crackling in his palms.

"Calm down Bakugou, if you don't calm down, we'll never get those points back!" Kirishima says.

"I agree with Kirishima. Calm yourself babe." I tell him.

"Keep moving. I'm as cool as ice." he says with a huge evil smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes at him and we keep moving. We charge towards the blondie from class B and Bakugou is hit with an explosion.

"Thats my quirk! You bastard!" Bakugou says.

"Yeah, but I'm better at it." The blondie says.

Bakugou charges at him and the boy from class B hardens his harm.

"Hey! Thats my quirk!" Kirishima says.

"Tch. Copy cat." Bakugou says.

"Ding Ding. Any idiot could've figured that out. I'm Neito Monoma, and I can copy someone's quirk just by touching them." he says smiling.

Monoma starts walking away and Kirishima can't move because someone's quirk stuck him to the ground.

"Mina! You and I can melt this!" I tell her and I start heating up my hands.

She sends small amounts of acid and the stuff melts off of Kirishima's legs.

"Thanks girls!" he says smiling. Kirishima keeps moving towards Monoma.

We finally get to Monoma and Bakugou jumps off Kirishima and grabs two headbands.

"Katsuki! Tell us when you're gonna jump off damnit!" I yell chasing after him to pick him up.

I pick him up and he gets back on Kirishima I look to the leaderboard and we were back in third place.

"Still not enough. We need the other headband." Bakugou orders.

We all deadpan but end up agreeing with him We had a minute left and Todoroki had grabbed Deku's headband.

"Fuck. He's in first." I say.

"It's okay, once we get this headband we'll be in second." Mina says.

"Kirishima! We have twenty seconds! Hurry the fuck up!" Katsuki says.

We get closer to Monoma and once again, Katsuki jumps off and grabs another headband. He lands face first on the ground and I start dying laughing.