41

lol guys i'm back. sorry it's been so long, i lost any and all motivation for writing this sorry but insisted on pulling thru for yall. love u <3

also there might only be like two or three chapters left :/

**MAJOR TIME SKIP**

The rest of my time at U.A. high school went by in a flash.

Now, my time to become the best hero I can has come. I've pushed my past behind, and now look towards the future.

By pushing my past behind, I mean setting aside all the stupid childish shit I did, and bringing in the seriousness.

Of course as a hero, I'm still friendly to my fans and have that chill personality like Hawks did.

Speaking of, he just helped me move out and into my own apartment about a couple months after graduation.

He stops by whenever and usually knocks out on the couch when he's too drunk to fly back home.

Life is good right now. My apartment is amazing, and it's surprisingly very spacious. It's just me in here. No one else but me.

I've met up with Mina multiple times after graduation. We've had many sleepovers, spa appointments, breakfasts, brunches, lunches, and dinners together. We've gone to clubs and partied together many, many times.

Sero and I surprisingly got super close and became best friends. We smoke weed here and there, not every day or every week, we've been cutting down on it now that we're Pros.

After graduation, we all had one huge last party together. We danced and screamed and smiled and cheered and laughed all night long.

Looking back at it now, it was one of my most memorable nights. For the amazing parts  and the bad parts that came with that night.

I had so much more fun than I had ever had in my life.

I smile thinking back on that day. I make my way over to my couch and sit down comfortably. I reach over for the remote and turn on the TV.

The first thing that had come on was the news, and sure enough it was about him.

"Pro Hero Dynamight does it again! He saves the lives of multiple citizens! Now we're gonna hand this over to Nina who is with our beloved hero right now!" The news reporter says.

The panel switched to another woman who interviewed Dynamight, or Bakugou.

I watched the TV screen with an empty void in my heart. He was as handsome as ever.

Women practically threw themselves on to him. Thank God, today is my day off or I'd have to be standing next to him right now.

But I want nothing more to stand beside him again. That'll never happen though.

The commercials were on and I walked over to my kitchen to make myself a bag of popcorn. While it was popping in the microwave, I pull out my phone and scroll through Instagram.

My notifications had to what felt like a billion notifications due to fan DMs, fans liking my posts, and the comments they left.

I switched accounts and went on to my private account where no one but every other Pro Hero's' private accounts had followed me.

I scrolled through my home page liking Kirishima's posts with his fans, Denki grabbing food, Mina's story about her getting new nails, and Bakugou's posts about him working out.

Everything in me missed him. Missed us. But, we had promised each other we'd get back together eventually.

That "eventually" felt like eternity now. The only time we texted each other was when Mitsuki wanted me over for dinner, anything hero related, birthdays, or a quick "hey, how are you?".

Nothing was ever the same though.

News interviewers ask us if we still have feelings, and by protocol we are to answer, "I loved him/her then, and still do, but our futures are planned out differently. And the mutual relationship we have is full of respect for each other. Nothing less, nothing more."

It stings a bit to say that, knowing what I was saying was partially a lie, but I said it none the less.

The microwave beeped, letting me know my popcorn was ready and I take the bag out of the microwave.

I take my popcorn, pour it into a bowl, and sit back down on the couch.

I turn off the news and go to Netflix. After what seemed like hours of scrolling, I finally choose a movie.

Yes, it was Coraline. Yes, I am well over the age to be watching this. Do I care? No.

Plus, it was going to get taken off in a month or so.

I press play and sit back and relax on the couch. I grab the blanket that was always on my couch, and wrap it around me.

I finish the whole movie, realizing things that I hadn't realized before, and was still left with that "God I love that movie" feeling.

It wasn't late, but I was extremely tired. Today was my day off and I usually take my days off to sleep. When I'm working, I'm constantly busy, mainly because I'm the number three hero.

Bakugou beat me by maybe a good hundred points because of the girls that were in love with him. I mean, there are plenty of boys in love with me, but the girls really pulled through for Bakugou.

I turn off the TV, and pick up the small mess I had made, then turn off all the lights and walk to my room.

I would change into my pajamas, but I've been in them all day so I didn't need to.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth, wash my face, you know the deal.

I climb into bed and rest my phone on the nightstand.

"Ugh, I should check the schedule." I reach over and grab my phone off my nightstand, and check tomorrow's schedule.

I only check the things that had my name on it, I didn't care about what anyone else had to do.

Dynamight, Deku, and (Hero Name): Autograph signing @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM

Dynamight and (Hero Name): City Patrol @ 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM

I'll never understand why patrolling the city is so long of a shift.

Fuck, I have to be alone with him for six hours. And another three hours in the morning. This is gonna be awkward as hell.

I set my phone back down on the nightstand and stare at my ceiling.

Fuck.

I hate that he's my ex.