3

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I say calming down so my flames will go down.

"How are you not burnt?" he asks me.

"I've controlled them. They don't hurt me anymore." I say.

He gets up and walks around my room. He looks at everything and touches almost everything.

"Nice room Dollface." he says.

"That's a shitty nickname." I say.

"Oh really? What about Fire Princess?" he says but then shakes his head.

"No. Dollface will do." he says and smiles.

"You never answered my question. Why and how are you in my room?" I ask sternly.

"I hav-" he tries saying but I cut him off.

"And don't say you have your ways. That's bullshit." I say.

"I just wanted to talk. You know from one person with a fire quirk to another. I could help you with it. How's Hawks gonna help? He's a damn bird." he says.

"True. But how can you help? You're a literal barbecue from your own quirk." I say with sass.

"Under your sleeves you are too." he says.

"Fine. This doesn't mean I want your help. I can always intern at Endeavor's agency or some shit." I say and he straightens up at the name Endeavor.

His mood and facial expressions change. From someone calm to someone upset. He's angry and his eyes full of hatred.

"Dabi?" I ask.

No answer.

"Dabi!" I say shaking him and he looks me dead in the eye.

"See ya kid." he says and leaves.

What did I say? Is he still mad because I made fun of his scars? Pathetic.

Oh shit. What time is it? I wanna walk Katsuki home.

"Oi Bird Brain. You think you could fly me over to U.A.?" I ask Hawks.

"Oh so I'm your personal private jet now?" he says and chuckles a bit.

I look away in embarrassment because I was in fact using him as personal transportation.

"Whatever. This is the only time I'll ask." I say.

"No it's not. But, yes I'll take you to U.A." he says.

We walk downstairs and start flying as soon as we come out the door.

"How come you never told me about Bakugou?" he says while we are flying.

"He was my best and only friend. He was the closest I had to family besides my parents. I loved him. We shared a great bond, and when my parents abandoned me and left me with you. Everything we had was gone. I would no longer see him and it hurt. It hurt like shit. I couldn't bring myself to talk about him because even when I thought about him I would cry." I said tearing up thinking of when I had left him.

"Well, now you are back together. And to be honest, I've never seen you smile as much as you did yesterday, and I'm guessing you weren't even together that long." he says.

"...Yea, you're right." I say and blush.

Hawks laughs a bit and the rest of the flight was silent, but comfortable.

He drops me off at U.A. just in time.

I run to Katsuki to ask him how he did.

"Amazing obviously." he says but I can tell something is bothering him.