8

I woke up and got ready for school. I stopped checking if Dabi had left by morning, cause he always was gone when I had checked.

I did my hair, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on my uniform.

I was checking out my new hair and I loved it, even though it was a very small change.

I walked downstairs and said bye to Hawks.

I got on the train, and this time I didn't stop by Katsuki's house. I just went all the way to school.

Shinsou wasn't on the train this morning. He was probably in other train car.

I made it to U.A and walked up to the gates. I walked to class like usual, and sat in my desk.

"H-hey Y/n!" Izuku says.

"Oh hey Deku! Is it okay if I call you that? Katsuki calls you that all the time, so I kind just started calling you that too I guess." I say laughing.

"Y-yeah! That's okay. I wanted to ask you about your quirk." he says taking out a notebook.

"Are you gonna write about it?" I ask.

"Um, yeah. If that's okay with you?" He says.

"Yeah it's fine." I say and explain my quirk to him. I tell him about Azar as well.

"Wow. Your quirk is so cool." he says.

"Thanks." I say and give him a warm smile.

"Y/nnnnn Heyyyyy!" Denki says walking up to me.

"What's up Pikachu? You good?" I say.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I wanted to try out this new pick up line. Wanna hear it?" he says smirking.

"Yessss!! Tell me!" I say.

"Alright. I'm jealous of your heart, cause I wanna be the one pumping inside of you." he says.

I laugh and say, "Damn Pikachu, that was smooth!"

"I know right?!" he says.

I see Katsuki walk in and he walks straight to his desk. I notice the pissed off look on his face, so I turn my attention towards him.

"What the fucks up with you? Is it cause I called you ugly? I mean cmon Katsuki, we both know you're far from ugly." I say.

"No, you didn't walk with me today." he says quietly.

"AWWWW YOU MISSED ME!" I say excitedly.

"NO I DIDNT SHUT YOUR TRAP!" he says and covers my mouth.

The scent of caramel filled my nose and I loved it.

"Are you smelling my hand? Fucking weirdo." he says taking it off my mouth.

"I AM- GOING TO WALK THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might says walking into our class.

Katsuki and I look unfazed while everyone's eyes are dazzling.

He says we're gonna have a Battle Trial and to put on our hero costumes.

I race to the locker room eager to put on my costume.

All the girls are complimenting each other on their costumes.

"Momo! You look so hot!" I say checking her out.

She blushes and says, "O-oh thank you Y/n! You're costume is very nice too."

"Thanks! Mina yours too, making you look HAWT!" I say.

"You already knowwww!!" she says and we all laugh.