6

Dabi was way stronger than me with fire. I mean he looks like he's in his 20's or something, so he's got to be way better than me. Plus, his flames are blue so they're way hotter than mine.

I take a deep breath and say with confidence, "Alright, it's on Scarface."

He steps back and shoots his fire at me. I turn mine into lava and shoot a wall up and harden it.

His fire is able to make a small hole in it, and is breaking through the wall.

"Damn it." I mutter and start to think.

If I harden my fist like I did with the wall I can find a way to punch him when he's not paying attention.

I jump on top of the wall and shoot fire at him. I keep shooting fire and walk through it, making sure it doesn't burn me. I see his stomach open and harden my fist. I punch him, but don't feel anything. I look at what I just punched and there's nothing there.

"What the fuck?" I question but feel heat on the back of my neck.

"Boo." he says and I jump and turn around.

Dabi is standing right in front of me smiling.

"Son of a b-" I say and blue fire flashes right before my eyes.

I manage to dodge it but it burns some of my shirt off.

"Too slow." Dabi says and sends more fire towards me.

I send fire back at him with all I have and it causes a massive explosion.

The explosion sends me flying and I hit a wall.

I can only see smoke and my vision goes blurry.

I start coughing and see the smoke clear.

My nose starts bleeding and I close my eyes.

"Doll." I can hear.

"Wake the fuck up." I hear.

I open my eyes and I see Dabi in front of me.

"D-dabi." I say coughing and opening my eyes and looking around me. We were no longer in the building. We were outside sitting under a tree.

"Here." he says handing me water.

I grab it and chug the whole thing.

"What happened to the building we were in?" I ask.

"Its gone." he says chuckling.

"What?! Gone? What did we do?!" I say shocked.

"Our fire clashed and caused an explosion. You're pretty strong Doll." he says.

"I know." I say smirking.

"Don't get too cocky. You're not stronger than me." he says and I laugh.

"Thanks Dabi." I say.

"Yea." he says.

I stare into his turquoise eyes trying to figure him out.

Who are you Dabi? I question.

"Alright, well I'll call Hawks to pick me up. Where are we?" I ask.

"In a random park." Dabi says.

"Ok. Well I suggest you leave soon. I told him I was training with a friend, not you." I say.

"Alright, bye Doll." he says and vanishes.

I pick up my phone and call Hawks.

"Hey Bird Shit. You think you could pick me up? I'm really tired." I say.