34

We listened to the rest of Principal Nezu's instructions. We would be in pairs and each pair would fight against a teacher.

"Todoroki and Momo will be a pair fighting against Aizawa."

"Aoyama and Ochaco against Thirteen."

"Present Mic verses Jirou and Koda."

The list of pairs and teachers went on until I heard my name.

"Because we have an odd number of students, there will be one team of three. That team, is Y/n, Denki, and Mina against Principal Nezu."

I look as Denki and Mina and we all were excited that we were together, then remembered if we didn't do good on this, we would fail our final exam and we wouldn't be able to go to the forest lodge Aizawa told us about.

"We have to do good guys. If we don't, we won't get to go to the forest lodge camp thing Aizawa told us about." Denki says.

"Oh yeah! I can't wait to go. I'm gonna bring so many cute swimsuits and clothes and shoes and pajamas and-" Mina says but Bakugou cuts us off.

"You only go if you don't fail. Out of the three of you, Y/n is probably the one who will win." Bakugou said.

"Don't say that! We're a team and we're gonna try our best to win." I say slapping his shoulder and he winces.

"Tch. Whatever." he says and starts paying attention to who the other teams were.

"The last team is Bakugou and Midoriya verses All Might."

My eyebrows rise in shock and I look at the two boys then at All Might. Bakugou looked angry and shocked all at once, while Deku was a nervous wreck.

How were they going to defeat All Might? The number one hero, there was no way.

"You guys will be taking assigned buses to an uninhabited training city." Aizawa says and we all kind of just gathered around each other and slowly and awkwardly walked to the buses.

Denki, Mina, and I sat next to each other and thought of ways to beat Principal Nezu. We didn't really know what his quirk was so we kind of just left it at that, and decided to wait to see what it was.

We arrive at the uninhabited city and we all split up and walked to our assigned teachers and designated areas.

"Good luck. Remember, you and Deku are working as a team. He's there to help you. Don't get all simple-minded and try to win it all by yourself." I tell Bakugou before we split up.

"Yea yea. Now go kick ass." he says not wanting to talk about the upcoming test any longer.

"You know I will." I say jokingly and start walking to my area and I catch up with Denki and Mina.

Principal Nezu explained that to win, we had to either handcuff him or escape the battle field in thirty minutes.

"If you accomplish any of the two winning conditions, you will win and pass the test exercise! I, along with all your other teachers, also have super compact weighted bracelets to make it easier for you all." Nezu says.

Once he was done explaining, Recovery Girl, who was monitoring the test, told us to begin.

"Guys, what do you wanna do?" Mina asks while we're running.

"Basically, run. I mean, even if we're found, the principal is small, so I can take care of him with electricity and Y/n can use her fire." Denki says.

Before I could say anything, we heard a big sound and we all paused. The pipes and buildings around us were collapsing and we started to run again.