17

Bakugou Pov:
We had made eye contact for a minute or two and the whole time I was distracted with her beauty. I've never felt this way about any girl.

I've never looked at a girl like I've looked at Y/n. I've never gotten jealous about a girl because I've had no desire to date. My main focus has always been a hero, I never wanted someone. I've never wanted someone the way I want Y/n.

I hate that she has this hold on me. When I wake up, I'm thinking about her. When I'm going to bed I'm thinking about her. When I'm without her, I'm thinking about her. I hate that she makes me think I love her.

Do I love her? No. Love isn't real, and if it was, someone like me couldn't find it.

Y/n breaks eye contact with a saddened face that I can tell she's trying so hard to hide.

"Why don't you get dressed so we can hang out? I'll wait for you." I tell her.

I walk outside and lean up against the wall. I pull out my phone and look through my photos. When I open the app there's hundreds of photos of her. That bitch. She spammed my phone while I was asleep on the bus.

I delete most of them, but keep a couple. I look at her in those photos. She was making tons of ugly silly faces, but even then I thought she was beautiful.

She walks out of the room dressed in a hoodie and some jeans. She puts her finger over her lips and motions to be quiet.

She softly speed walks to the end of the hall and I follow after her. We walk down the emergency stairs and head out of the back door.

We start walking and she gets a text from Hawks. She shows me the phone and I let a soft smile form.

"Alright, where'd you wanna go boom boom boy?" She says

"Follow me." I tell her and I grab her wrist. I take her to the train station and from there we go to a park.

The park was near the ocean and we both sit down on the grass. The sun was setting and the sky is mixed with pink and orange hues.

She leans her head on my chest and I wrap my arm around her.

"It's beautiful Katsuki. Look at all the pretty colors." she says and her eyes are dazzling.

I wanted to tell her it wasn't as beautiful as her, but I didn't.

I just stared at her beautiful eyes.

"Hey Katsuki." she says looking up at me.

"Hey Y/n." I mock her and she smiles.

"Do you think you could ever fall in love?" she asks.

"With the right person." I tell her.