38

I woke up by being thrown out of a black liquid on to cold concrete. I opened my eyes, and I was no longer in the room.

I was outside, and the strong cold wind sent shivers down my body.

There were people around me, but they were blurred. I could tell they were talking, but it was all still faint. I use my quirk to heat up body, because I realized I was shivering and had goosebumps up and down my body.

I open and close my eyes repeatedly, and everything, slowly, starts becoming more clear. I can hear the voices a little bit louder now as well.

I look around to see all the villains from earlier, and Bakugou was here too. We locked eyes and his eyes are relieved and soft.

All I want to do is run to him and engulf him in a hug.

I try to stand up, but my legs are still a little asleep. How long was I out?

I finally gain the strength in my legs to stand up, and I look around. Every villain was here, and straight ahead there was a big, tall man in a suit, and something covering his head. He was talking to shigiraki, but suddenly turned to face me.

"Who's this?" The villain in a suit said.

Everyone turns to face me, as if they hadn't seen me before, and Shigiraki sighs.

"She, got into the portal last minute while we were capturing the other one." Shigiraki says.

"Why'd you keep her around? Is she even powerful?" The villain says.

"Yes master. She has a fire quirk and even has something inside of her. Like a spirit or demon, that controls her quirk. She is very powerful." Shigiraki continues.

The villain nods as if he's thinking.

I'm grateful for the compliment, even though I wouldn't want it to come from someone like him.

"You girl, bring out this...this, what do you call it? Demon?" The villain asks me.

"He's Azar. I don't know exactly what he is, but he's Azar." I say. 

"Bring him out. I'd love to see it." he says and I hesitate.

I look at Katsuki and he shakes his head, saying no.

I look back at the big villain and pause.

"Well?" he asks waiting.

"I, uh, don't think I can right now." I say. I want to say I was lying, but I truly don't know if I can bring Azar out right now.

"And why not?" he asks a little angrier this time.

"I was drugged, and I, uh, I just don't think I can. I mean, I could barely move my legs to stand up." I say.

"Who drugged you?" he asks.

I thought about this for a second. Toga was nice and smiley, and I kinda liked her, but she said Dabi was the one who told her to give me the drink. Plus, I fucking hate Dabi right now.

"Him. He did." I say pointing at Dabi.

Before the villain could say anything, All Might appears before the big villain and attacks him. However, the villain blocked All Mights attack.