31

I woke up the next morning and looked around. I was in my bed, but still in the same clothes as yesterday. Yesterday.

Yesterday was fun. I was able to genuinely smile and Bakugou was the main reason why.

Just thinking about it made my heart warm and a smile form.

I check my phone and I had a couple messages.

I got up from bed and walked over to my closet

I got up from bed and walked over to my closet. I changed into my uniform and got ready. I walked downstairs and opened the fridge.

There was a plate with a pile of deformed pancakes on it with a note on top.

I open up the note and read it.

'hey kid. you probably still have butterflies since last night. so, as the fucking amazing super handsome person i am, i made you some pancakes. sorry bout the shapes, you know i don't know how to cook.
-keigo: the fucking amazing super handsome guy'

I laugh at the note and take out a knife and fork to eat the pancakes. I take out the syrup and pour it on all the pancakes.

I take one bite and my eyes widen. These were disgusting.

I manage to swallow the bite I had took, but didn't eat the rest. I put them back in the fridge and walk back upstairs to get my backpack and school stuff.

I get all my stuff together and start walking to school. On the way, my phone starts ringing.

It was Katsuki.

"Morning Katsuki!" I say happily.

"Yeah, morning you idiot. Meet me by the gates at school. Don't be late." he says.

"Alright I will." I say.

"Bye." he says.

"Love you. Bye." I say and he hangs up.