40

Hawks and I both looked at the TV with wide eyes.

We watched as the commercials came on and the news re-runs would start to come on again now that the news about All Might was over.

"That sucks but you know, I'll be like really high in the list of top heroes now." he says.

" Shut up Keigo." I say still taking in the news.

"Oh shit." He says.

"What?" I ask him.

"This means Endeavor is the new number one hero." he says and I stand there frozen.

"What the fuck." I say angrily.

Before I could yell or rant about this, the doorbell rang.

"Were you expecting someone?" Hawks asks me.

"No." I say confused.

"Henry check the CCTV. Who's at the door?" Hawks yells to the secretary of the agency.

"It's All Might and someone else sir." he replies.

"Alright, thanks." he says and walks over to open the door.

"All Might. Aizawa. How's it goin?" he asks them as they walk into the house.

Hawks leads them into the living room and plops down on the couch, while I stay in the kitchen.

"That was one hell of a fight man." Hawks says and All Might looks away.

"We came to talk about some things that are happening at the school." Aizawa says.

"Based off of recent events, the villain attack and...kidnapping, U.A. is offering a dorm system that will protect the students at all costs. However, they'll be leaving there full time." Aizawa continues.

"Ok?" Hawks says.

"So, we came to ask if you'd be okay with letting Y/n stay at the school 24/7." Aizawa asks.

"Well, I'm okay with it. I'd have to ask her though and make sure she's on board too. Y/n!" Hawks says and calls me into the room they were in.

I walk into the living room and greet All Might and Aizawa.

"Young Y/n! I am deeply sorry that you had to grow through what you did." All Might says.

"Uh, it was a little scary of course, but I'm doing better now." I say not knowing how to respond to that.

"Well, I'm sure you heard them. Would you be okay with staying in a dorm at school 24/7?" Hawks asks me.

I take a minute to realize what this would mean.

I could hang out with everyone all the time. There would be sleepovers, movie nights, and so much more all the time now.

Without even noticing, a smile formed on my face.

Hawks, noticing the smile, said, "I think that's a yes."

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm okay with it." I say smiling.

"Oh, good! Well, we'll see you soon Y/n." All Might says.

"We will be giving the students a small break considering what just happened. It'll only be a few days." Aizawa says and Hawks and I both nod.

"Bye Y/n. Goodbye Hawks." Aizawa says

"See ya." I say and Hawks leads them out the door.