treinta

waking up and not feeling daniel as corbyn stretched his arm on the bed wasn't what he expected.

with his head spinning, he got up, staggering to the bathroom, took one look and nothing.

he noticed that daniel's clothes were nowhere to be found so he realized that he was gone. daniel used me and left? i can't believe it, this goes for the long list of first times with daniel.

no one had ever disappeared the next morning after a night of sex, that has always been corbyn's role. daniel kept stealing the first times of corbyn. but why did he leave? i didn't do anything wrong last night, did i?

corbyn ran his hand over his face, remembering everything they did last night. god, that qualifies as the best sex he's ever had in his life. daniel drove him crazy. he grinned stupidly, evaluating the only outfit he had to wear: the fallen angel costume. ah, i don't think so, no way am i going to go out like this.

he looked for clothes in the closet, it was in one of eben's guest rooms and since he was used to him staying here from time to time, there were always extra clothes for the visits. after putting on shorts and a white sweatshirt, he went downstairs to the living room where he found a scene that looked like something taken out from a movie "what happened yesterday?"

shawn was lying on the couch, with an ice pack on his forehead. jonah was sitting on the floor with his back against the bottom of the sofa and a bucket next to him, he was pale. and there was also eben, he was sitting quietly on the sofa with their legs crossed drinking a coffee.

eben was the first to notice him. "good morning, corbyn."

the blonde couldn't help but laugh. "but what the fuck?"

"i'm dying." shawn growled.

"what happened?" corbyn asked again and then shot a short glance at jonah with a frown. "and what's the perfect guy doing here?" there was jealousy in his tone.

eben rolled his eyes. "he's my friend."

"since when are you friends?"

eben looked from shawn to corbyn. they both knew he couldn't out loud since jonah and him were friends because no one could supposedly find out about them playing cupid or that they know the whole game.

"jonah is a good guy." shawn raised his ice pack to look at corbyn and smiled when he saw something. "i thought daniel was disguised as a demon, not a vampire."

the blonde boy frowned, "what are you talking about?"

shawn pointed at corbyn's neck, "look at yourself in a mirror."

corbyn got up and checked himself in the little mirror that was to the side of the room, "oh shit." he had hickeys all over his neck, but not the light ones that could be covered, oh no, the purple ones he knew that will take days to disappear.

oh my little stalker, i'm gonn mke you pay for this.

when he got back to his seat, jonah was vomiting in the bucket. corbyn grimaced, but sank back onto the couch, closing his eyes. greg, the man who worked there brought them a tray with gatetorade, aspirin, and what looked like... tomato juice?