veintiocho

i can't control myself, i don't want to control myself.

corbyn had waited too long, held too long. his control trembled and cracked with each kiss, each brush of his tongue with daniel's, with the softness of the brunet skin against his hands. corbyn push him against the sofa, kissing him desperately.

the blonde tried to calm down and be gentle, he felt every part of daniel but the wait took its toll and now he just wanted to devour him, penetrate him, hear him moan his name in his ear. corbyn's hands fidgeted and traveled inside that delicate red shirt, his lips never leaving daniel's. moving his fingers quickly, corbyn unbuttoned his pants and lowered them with a supernatural speed. he slid his fingers over the brunet's crotch, daniel groaned, and corbyn bit his lower lip, "so hard so fast?"

daniel didn't say anything, he just shuddered when corbyn's fingers encircled his dick and begin to move to satisfy daniel. the moves felt so hot and wet that corbyn felt like his dick was going to explode in his pants, "corbyn ..." daniel murmured, his voice full of desire, "we're...here. we shouldn't..."

does he really think we can stop now? corbyn wondered, unable to get away from him. the room was beginning to smell like sex.

he moved his hand faster and heard him gasp, daniel had to hold onto corbyn's shoulders or he would fall. the blonde's lips left daniel's to lick and nibble the skin on his neck, he knew it was daniel's weak point. the blue eyed boy dropped his head back, his hips moved to the rhythm of corbyn's hand, driving the blonde crazy. the green eyed boy used his free hand to lower him down his back and prepared daniel's entrance.

daniel was in paradise, he only felt pleasure.

i can't wait any longer, though the older one.

unable to help it, corbyn pulled away from him, pulling his hands from his crotch to free himself of his own clothes, daniel protested, "corbyn, please."

the blonde boy looked into his eyes playfully, "huh?"

daniel didn't hesitate to tell him what he wanted, "i want you now, inside of me."

"oh yeah?" corbyn teased him, lifting one of daniel's legs and wrapping it around his waist allowing daniel to lay his back on the top of the couch. "you're a perverted little stalker."

the erection brushed corbyn's crotch and he let out a long sigh closing his eyes for a few seconds, "i'm not going to be gentle." mutered the blonde.

daniel didn't hesitate, he bit his lower lip and answered. "i don't want you to be."

corbyn placed his hands on daniel's hip, the blue-eyed boy was just looking into his eyes just before corbyn moved his hips forward, penetrating him completely with a single thrust. they both groaned at the sensation. god i've forgotten how delicious it feels inside him, wet, tight, hot, soft... corbyn couldn't stop looking at him because daniel looked so fucking sexy and vulnerable like that, his cheeks were red, his lips swollen, his eyes shining of desire. daniel took his other leg so he could lift it completely and begin to move.

"oh god, corbyn!" daniel gasped, losing control.

that touch of soft, wet and warm skin... more, i need more, the blond pained. corbyn sped up his movements, moving in and out of his entrance, for a second, he thought about stopping, he didn't want to hurt the youngest, but from the way daniel was asking him for more, he knew the brunet liked it as much as corbyn did.