catorce

margo froze for what seemed like several seconds. she felt eben's lips on hers. soft, warm. she knew that she must move away, that this wasn't right. but she couldn't...couldn't get away from him. and just before she wanted to deepen the kiss he moved away from her.

it was only a few inches, and then he shot her that mocking smile of his.

everyone in the cinema screamed followed by a loud noise from the film. surely it was a scary scene, another scary scene that margo hadn't seen. she tore her gaze away from eben, observing everything around her. harry continued to eat the popcorn without realizing anything. no one around seemed to pay any attention to her, except for eben, of course. she pursed her lips and stared at the screen without really paying attention to the movie.

"you have blushed." eben commented in her ear. "and that's another reason why you shouldn't be on these dates: my kisses drive you crazy."

margo decided to ignore him but it was difficult when she was talking to him next to him.

margo was sitting across from harry in a fast food restaurant. the movie was over and she had managed to ignore eben. the best thing was that he wasn't there now. it was just her and harry. margo had to admit that despite being in love with eben, he liked harry a little, she knew that if she gave up and tried it with the curly-haired boy she would end up crazy about him. but she had a hard time giving up on eben.

margo looked up from harry when she saw familiar hair entering the restaurant. "what the-" margo was forced to shut up because she had just scared harry.

"what happens?" asked the curly-haired boy trying to look where she was.

"nothing nothing." the blonde said drawing her attention before she saw eben. "i just remembered that i forgot to wash my hands. i'm an idiot. i'll be right back."

"sure, i'll wait you." harry smiled at her as she got up to the bathroom.

margo made a gesture for eben to make him follow her into the bathroom again. she came in first to see if anyone was there and luckily it was free.

"are you tired already tired of the idiot?" eben asked with a sly smile.

"harry is not an idiot." she defended him with a sigh. "i am tired of you and i want to have a peaceful night. so stop please."

"i wouldn't see myself in the need to stop if you hadn't gone out with the idiot."

margo shook her head. "i have the right to go out with whoever i want. besides, i feel obliged to remind you again that it was you who rejected me. several times."

for a moment eben seemed uncomfortable. that seemed worth remembering. but his blue eyes lifted to her side, looking at her with a mixture of sadness and uneasiness, making her heart shrink and any hint of anger disappear.

"margo, i also feel obliged to remind you of the number of times i have told you that i love you. i could stand up right here and yell at you, and still i would not hear you say it from your lips. "

"is that what worries you?" she asked confused. "is all this because i haven't told you that i love you? because if so, you should know that... "