dieciocho

what a night! everything has become so complicated since corbyn came into his life. he has been like a small hurricane, destroying everything in his path. it has had its tender moments but those moments are overshadowed by all the times that daniel was hurt because of him.

how can he be tender for a second and then be so cold?

his quadripolarity had no limit. and daniel was already tired of receiving so many hurtful moments. as much asshe loved him, the blue eyed boy couldn't just keep putting up with it, because there would come a time when there was no longer any of it left of his feelings. it felt like he was fighting all the time, maybe corbyn and i are not meant to be together, maybe i just need to accept that and move on.

the blue-eyed boy sighed, and his breathing was visible as he left my mouth. it was very cold, maybe leaving the bar was not his brightest ideas but anything was better than staying there holding everything.

he tried to call zach again but there was no response.

the tree behind him swept very hard against his back so he detached himself from it. and then he heard him.

"daniel!" the voice that haunted his mind and made his heart go wild.

shocked, he glanced up the street and saw corbyn walking fast towards him. the concern was evident on his face but at this point daniel didn't care. the blue eyed boy would like to say that he didn't feel anything when he saw him but it wasn't like that, corbyn was always so fucking beautiful and perfect.

his fallen angel.

upon reaching daniel, corbyn wrapped him in a tight hug. "i thought i wouldn't find you."

daniel froze without raising his arms to return the hug. the blonde boy detached himself from him and took my face in both hands. "are you okay?"

daniel said nothing and just removed corbyn's hands from his face.

the older boy looked wounded but let him do it. "you are very upset, aren't you?"

"no." the coldness of his own voice surprised them both. "i'm disappointed."

"i..." corbyn scratched the back of her head, messing up his blonde hair. "i'm sorry."

"okay."

corbyn frowned. "okay? daniel, speak up, i know you have a million things to say to me."

the blue-eyed boy shrugged. "not really."

corbyn shook his head. "you lie, come on, insult me, yell at me, but don't keep quiet. your silence is... distressing. "

daniel put his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "what do you want me to say?"

corbyn turned his back to him, holding his head as if he didn't know what to say. when he turned to daniel again, his voice was soft. "i'm truly sorry."

a sad smile forms on daniel's lips. "that's not enough."

"i know and i don't pretend that it is." corbyn pressed her lips together. "just ... give me another chance."