nueve

daniel was lying in bed talking to margo on a video call, he was trying to help her understand eben's attitude, but daniel wasn't very helpful either because according to margo's explanation, eben seemed to be acting like an idiot. margo gave up after half an hour and they ended up changing the subject and talking about zach and how weird he had acted lately. it was weird because they hardly spoke to him anymore, it seemed that he had disappeared.

daniel heard the shout from margo's mother over the phone and margo told him that she had to leave, that she had promised her mother to go to the movies together. she cut the video call and daniel lay on his back looking at the phone and the notifications he had. there was a new corbyn message that he hadn't seen.

corbyn besson
thanks for the tend, it was comfy. hope it didn't bother you much to share one with tate.

"don't fuck with me." daniel murmured, pursing his lips and jumping out of bed. he picked up his keys and left the house quickly without saying goodbye to his sister who was lying on the sofa watching tv. he was furious. this was the first time corbyn had acted like a normal person, said something kind, and apologized.

there was nothing wrong with that, not if he had done it when everything was the same. but no, he had only done it because daniel had rejected him last night and this morning on the bus. daniel knew it, knew that the only thing corbyn wanted was for this game between them to continue even if he didn't want to admit it. but the pink-haired boy was tired of constant fighting or be disappointed. .

he pressed the bell on the door of the besson's house and waited for someone to open it. corbyn besson was the one who opened it. "what the fuck is this?" daniel said lifting his phone and showing the message to corbyn.

the green-eyed boy was frowning as he read the screen of his mobile. "well, i think your mother wants you to go buy eggs at the supermarket."

"what?" daniel turned the phone in confusion to look at the screen. he had showed him the wrong message. "okay, not that one." he entered corbyn's chat and showed it to him. "this one."

"ah... well, nothing. i just though that i should thanked you for what you did." the blonde replied with a shrug.

" well, nothing. i just though that i should thanked you for what you did." daniel repeated making a silly tone. "see if what you want is for me to be honest about all this, okay, i already did it but i will repeat myself. but just tell me you want to talk, not send me this bullshit. it seems that instead of yousending it to me, it was ashley. "

"why is my sister in this conversation?" corbyn still seemed very confused.

"let's talk about it." daniel walked into his house dodging corbyn's body and walked down the hallways making the blonde follow him. daniel climed the stairs and stood looking at the door of the game room, the truth was that it was not the right place to speak about them, so he continued walking to corbyn's room. and upon entering he sat in the study chair.

"i don't want to speak about it, daniel." corbyn said, leaning against the door frame, not daring to enter his own room.

"oh.. but we are going to talk about it." daniel repeated. "yes, i played with you, but you did the same with me. however, i started wanting more than just a game while you just wanted to keep playing. " the blue-eyed boy kept talking even though corbyn was shaking his head as if that would stop him from hearing daniel's words.