trece

nothing and nobody is perfect. perfection can be so subjective.

corbyn's confession might seem unromantic and bipolar, but to daniel? daniel thought it was perfect. for him the blonde boy was perfect, with its quadripolarity and everything.

maybe he was blinded by love, maybe he couldn't see beyond his feelings but if there was even a brief chance of being happy with him, he would try. he wanted to be happy, he deserved it after having been through so much.

who didn't like that decision? that's right, zach. his tender best friend who hated corbyn and was now in front of him, his eyes blazing with rage, he has the tequila bottle in his raised hand, showing it to me. "he's here, isn't he?"

daniel opened his mouth to deny it but no sound came out. zach pursed his lips. he was upset that the only thing corbyn was doing was breaking his friend's heart over and over again. "you never learn, daniel."

that annoyed the blue-eyed boy and he clenched his fists at his sides. "and what will you do now, go gossiping with my mother? that was your hobby lately. "

zach shook his head, leaving the bottle on the table. "sorry about that, sorry about all that and more."

daniel frowned at his friend's words. he was prepared for a fight not for this. "and more?"

zach sat on the couch and ran his hands through his hair, looking nervous. daniel sat down in the armchair in front of him still confused. they hadn't spoken for a long time and he had no idea what was happening in zach's life now. "do you remember jonah?"

daniel laughed, obviously he remembered jonah, he had been his crush since... forever. "what's the matter with him?"

"we are dating, well more or less, we are going slowly." zach spoke quickly, he was nervous. he didn't want to hurt his friend's feelings. "but if it bothers you, my relationship with him is over. you are more important, your friendship is more important and i have only behaved like an idiot. "

daniel bit his lip, he was holding back the urge to scream. zach was his best friend and jonah was jonah... zach had heard daniel talk about him forever. this situation was complicated for him. but he shouldn't be jealous, right? jonah was nothing of him and zach was his best friend and if he was happy he should let him be happy.

but those words were stuck in his throat and he didn't quite know what his feelings were. zach meanwhile looked at him seriously, without moving, waiting for any reaction from his friend.

"how?" daniel took a deep breath. "how it happened?"

"he had me as the target in his cupid letter and ..."

"you, bastard!"

corbyn's voice surprised daniel and he watched him go down the stairs, his cold eyes on zach.

zach was instantly defensive. "this is not your business."

corbyn stood next to daniel and with one arm took him by the waist and pulled him to his side. "yes it is, everything that has to do with daniel has to do with me."

"really?" zach let out a sarcastic laugh. "and when did you earn that right? you have only hurt him, and you will continue to do so. "