veintitres

this feels good, corbyn thought.

he never thought that being silent with someone could be so comforting, especially someone he had slept with. the only things he had shared with his lovers so far had been awkward silences, awkward looks, and many excuses to push them away.

but with daniel, even the silence was different, everything with him had been so fucking different. from the first time they spoke, daniel had been so unpredictable, that was the first characteristic of him that captured the blonde boy's attention. when he expected a reaction from him, daniel did something completely different from what he had imagined and that intrigued corbyn.

the green eyed boy enjoyed teasing daniel, making him blush, and seeing that wrinkle in his eyebrows when he got mad. however, he never planned to feel anything else. it's just some fun, he told himself so many times when he found himself grinning like an idiot thinking of him. i only smile like that because it's fun, that's all.

deceiving himself had been so easy, although it didn't last long, corbyn knew he was in trouble when he started rejecting others, when he had alec naked in his bed and couldn't do anything. because he feel nothing.

it was as if daniel had monopolized everything he felt, and that terrified him.

corbyn had always had power, the control over his life, over what he wanted, over other people. giving up that power was impossible, he couldn't give it to daniel. in all that infighting, he hurt him over and over again.

daniel received every blow, every hurtful word like an emotional bullet that hurt even more than the last. the blonde boy wanted to believe that daniel would give up and that his life would return to normal but deep down, he prayed that he wouldn't give up, that he would wait a little longer until corbyn solved his own disaster.

daniel waited, but he also got tired.

do you want us to start from scratch? do you want me to fight for you? why not? if anyone deserves my effort, it's daniel, corbyn thought. it's the least i can do after all the pain i inflicted on him, i'm grateful that he's at least giving me the chance to earn it.

he was also grateful to daniel for inviting him to his room, corbyn needed this, he needed the clam and peace that he gave him. the blonde boy finishing his chocolate, he set the cup aside and stretched his legs, putting his hands at his sides.

corbyn dared to look at daniel, and the brunet was still blowing what was left of his hot milk. the blonde one suspected that for daniel it was hotter than for him, corbyn was very cold when he drink it. taking advantage of his distraction, he watch daniel slowly. his hair was in a messy way as if he had been tossing and turning in bed. couldn't sleep, huh? inevitably, his green eyes fell on his face, and stayed on his lips, they were parted as he blew the drink again.

i want to kiss him. feel him against me.

corbyn felt like an eternity had passed since he last tasted his lips and it had only been a week. as if sensing his gaze, daniel turned to him, "what?"

the blonde boy wanted so much to take his face in his hands and kiss him, feel his body close to his. corbyn shook his head slightly, "nothing."

he averted his blue gaze, red invading his cheeks. he loved the effect he have on daniel, because daniel had the same effect on corbyn maybe even worse.