dos

abigail walked down the hall to her locker, she had to get what she would wear in the arts class. from the corner of her eye she catched a glimpse of jonah standing next to shawn talking in the hallway, everything seemed normal. the brunette girl would never have said he was playing the game. he didn't even seem stressed while she was dying inside.

the classroom was empty when she arrived, she settled in one of the desks in front. the students arrived and occupied the other benches, professor chalamet entered carrying his brown leather briefcase. his plaid shorts were too short and tight, but he had a weird style that abigail was already used to how flamboyant he is.

he settled at his desk, picked up a chalk, and wrote the word design in capital letters. he gives them a speech that ensures that designing wasn't the same as making art and, as they were his favorite generation, he was going to give them an extra theme for fun. they were going to concentrate on interior design and fashion design, the project would be to design a room and a garment.

meanwhile, eben who has only sat in the front row to be by her side kept whispering things in her ear. "i can't believe you told me this by messages. jack is a dick, i don't care if he's our friend. let's kill him."

abby had decided to tell eben everything that happened to jack the day of their date. "corbyn may be right and the only dicks are us." the brown-haired girl answered him to shut up.

"well corbyn doesn't know what it's like to be on this side of the game and that doesn't make jack an angel either." eben defended himself. "also, we're not playing, are we?"

she shrugged her shoulders. "you said so yourself, we are completing each of his tests. cupid continues to control us."

professor chalamet let him out earlier, so abby said goodbye to eben and left the classroom lost in her thoughts.

she was walking down the hall, when she looked up she found some brown eyes watching her, her heart skipped a beat. she stopped in front of him like he was waiting for her, so she dodged him so as not to run into him and kept walking, pretending that seeing him hadn't caused her a tachycardia.

wasn't he the one who didn't want us to be seen together? well, that's it, i'm not going to greet him or let them see me talking to him.

"abby..." she heard him calling her, but she didn't turn, so he quickened his pace. suddenly a hand closed around her arm and yanked her to stop. "are you going to ignore me?"

abigail faced him and forced a smile. "i don't ignore you, but i don't think it's okay for us to be seen together." she repeated his words. then she kept walking once she managed to break free.

"why do you say it that way?" he asked, who adapted to the rhythm of abby's steps and walked beside her, dodging the people.

"weren't you the one ashamed to be seen with me or you just didn't want single girls to see us together?" she asked through clenched teeth.

she reached her locker, she was about to open the door when jack avery stopped her, his arms closed around her waist. her mouth dropped open in amazement, her hands caught between the two. she would like to push him just to annoy him a little bit more, but yet she loved what he was doing.

"is that what i hear jealousy?" jack asked, amused.

"shut up." she bark.