veinticuatro

abigail was in her room. she hadn't been out of there in the last few days, this short week of vacation was being completely different from what she had planned. her days had been a torture since she discovered that jack was cupid.

jack.. his jack betrayed her...and all his friends.

how could he have done this to me? or eben? or a corbyn? we are his friends, the brunette girl thought, biting her lip. i thought he loved me.

as she walked through the small room she tried to convince herself that it was best to get away from jack after all this, that one day she was going to laugh at this, that it was another stone in the way, that it happened for some reason.

the only thing abby really wanted was to go back in time so she wouldn't give her heart to him.

she decided to leave the mobile phone on the bedside table, it wouldn't stop ringing. different names appeared on the identifier, yet he didn't feel like talking. eben tried to chat with her countless times after noticing how dull she was.

but she couldn't talk about it yet, it was jack after all.

but on the other hand she had eben, her friend, who wanted to find out who cupid was to smash his face.

and abby didn't know what to do with the information she had.

although things didn't seem to be going too bad with his friends. margo and eben were happy together, maybe too cheesy but happy. corbyn had finally made up his mind and he's trying it again with daniel. and she ... she was broken.

not everyone gets their happy ending.

the only thing that was repeated over and over again was that this torture will end soon, the final exams were gonna be here soon, so was graduation. in a few weeks she would get out of there and put all the shit behind her, she could start over.

abby was holding on to that, otherwise she would be slumped on the bed crying uncontrollably.

ΩΩΩ

a feeling of warmth and fullness washed over him as he opened his blue eyes to find corbyn asleep beside his. something as simple as him being the first thing he saw when he woke up could cause so many emotions in daniel, it made him sigh and smile like an idiot.

the blonde boy was lying on his back, his face turned slightly towards his. his blonde hair was messy, his long lashes caressing his cheekbones. he was so beautiful, but daniel felt that he had already penetrated beyond his appearance, he had seen the boy behind that perfect physique. the boy who did not know how to handle his emotions, who tried not to show weakness to anyone, who was cooky when he was not sure what to do or cold when he was scared to being hurt.

anyone who meets corbyn for the first time would say he was the perfect guy. when in reality, to daniel, he had been like an onion. corbyn had several layers, just like an onion, with time and patience daniel has peeled them all the way to the sweet boy who told him he was in love him last night.

daniel couldn't tell him that he loved him too, why? because that endless struggle to reach corbyn's heart, the blonde caused him so many wounds. each layer that peeled off, daniel lost a piece of him, of his beliefs, of his love for himself. there is still wounds that haven't healed. and there was a part of him that was still very upset, not with corbyn, but with himself for all that daniel allowed himself to lose with him.