quince

waking up in the morning and him being the first thing margo saw, it was normal for her lately. wake up in the morning and him being her boyfriend... that was a change.

eben continued with his eyes closed. his beautiful blue eyes. margo would love to be able to force him to open them and melt under his gaze, but finding a time when he was this quiet was too difficult to waste it. his arms hugged her close to him, and she had no intention of pushing him away. gently, she stroked his blonde hair.

her phone vibrated on the nightstand table. carefully she reached out to catch it. it was a message. daniel's.

daniel

how about the date with sexy harry? i want details!

margo put it back on the table, she would answer later. what was i going to tell him? "no, eben managed to spoil it. but don't worry, he's my boyfriend now." margo bit her lip, just hoping her friends would like the new eben.

"margo, are you awake already?" her mother's voice sounded from her door. she noticed how eben was stirring, but margo had no time to think, she pushed eben out of bed making him fall to the floor and complain. the freckled girl gestured for him to shut up and covered him with the blanket. at that moment her mother entered her room.

the light from the window seeped into the room, and judging by the clarity it must have been after eleven in the afternoon. "eh... yes, sure... did you want something, mom?" when she spoke she noticed how eben was stirring a little under the blanket and hoped her mother didn't notice. she was tempted to hit him. fortunately, her mother seemed too sleepy to notice.

"i thought that we could have breakfast together and talk about how our dates went yesterday." margo gave a big yawn. it didn't seem like a bad idea. her mother left the room, closing the door behind her, and at last margo breathed calmly. she hadn't noticed that she was tense until she felt her muscles relax.

"she almost caught me this time." margo did not have time to react when eben, after just saying that, returned to the bed carrying his body on top of hers.

margo blinked, looking at him confused. his angelic and darnfully sexy morning face was on hers, with one of those mischievous smiles that made everything inside her stir. one of those smiles that narrowed his bright blue eyes and made margo wish she had a camera near her to keep that in her memory forever.

"don't look at me with that face, it was you who insisted so much in us dating..." he commented with a carefree tone, raising his eyebrows. "now pay the consequences."

without giving her time to answer, he pressed his lips to hers. it was very smooth, hardly a touch, but her heart had already started to beat at supersonic speed. sir, if it was going to be like that every time i was with him, i was going to have to start paying a doctor to check my heart rate, because it was shooting at his side, the blonde girl thought.

"i don't know why i was so dumb to oppose this for so long. i should have been high, because if this is not happiness, then wake me up right now." he muttered.

margo smiled when she heard him say that. it wouldn't take long for her to get used to an eben saying such things to her, instead of the vain, pushy teenage boy who was just trying to bully her. she could say that this was a big beautiful progress.