diez

daniel was lost.

the second that his lips meet daniel's and a current of emotions electrified his entire body, daniel realized that he had no remedy, had no salvation and didn't know if he wanted to have one. there was no going back now. he was madly in love with corbyn besson.

what started out as an unhealthy game, ended up turning into feelings so strong that daniel was unable to handle them. the blonde boy destabilized him, made him lose control, corbyn woke up sensations in him that he never thought to feel. and that made him feel so exposed, whathe felt for corbyn made me vulnerable, easy to hurt and that scared him so much.

corbyn's lips moved smoothly over his, and that rhythm allowed daniel to feel in detail every touch of his wet and anxious lips. the blue-eyed boy put his hands around his neck, drawing him to him, his chest colliding with daniel's, and despite the fabric separating them, daniel could feel the heat emanating from his skin.

the blonde intensified the kiss, speeding his mouth over daniel's, leaving him breathless. god, he kisses so well, daniel thought, unable to help but smile on his lips. corbyn jerked away, leaving daniel confused, his green eyes were watching the pink-haired boy attentively, as if he were doubting something. seconds later corbyn removed his shirt and stood waiting to see the reaction of the boy with blue eyes.

daniel wasn't going to complain, he reached out to grab his side and draw his body back to him. he felt how hard corbyn was against his crotch. the blonde traced a pattern on daniel's hip, letting his fingers travel down the underside of his shirt, brushing against his skin. the older boy separated for a second, his eyes fixed on blue ones. "i want you, daniel. you can't imagine how much i desire you."

and i love you, daniel thought but he didn't say it, he just smiled and caressed corbyn's face.

corbyn kissed him again and this time the rhythm was wild, rough, unforgiving, those passionate kisses that daniel remembered so well and drove him crazy. his hands went up to her hair and she held on to him as her body started to burn.

the blonde left daniel's mouth again to go down to leave kisses and bites on his neck. that's definitely my weak point, the blue-eyed boy thought. he arched against him, letting out a sigh.

his hand slipped into his shirt and his nimble fingers moved upward, taking daniel's shirt off, then down his abdomen to the button of his pants. daniel let him take them off and closed his eyes when corbyn not only took off his pants but reached into the blue-eyed boy's boxer shorts.

panting, daniel let out a groan when he noticed the direct contact. corbyn stopped his attack on his neck and raised his face to look at daniel as his hands lowered daniel's underpants a little until they dropped to the ground. his hand returned to the crotch to start moving slowly around daniel's dick.

"oh god!" daniel closed his eyes.

"no." corbyn's voice was hoarse. "open your blue eyes." the younger boy obeyed him and was surprised at the intensity found in the corbyn's ones. "i want you to see me, to make it clear that i am the only one who makes you feel this way." he moved his hands faster making daniel moan. "the only one that makes you moan like that." daniel bit his lower lip and the bag pulled his hand away to remove the rest of his clothes as well.

he was naked and daniel wanted him so badly. the blue-eyed boy sat up in bed and started to lean back to lie down, opening himself up for him. daniel watched corbyn detail him, the lust vibrating in his pretty green eyes. corbyn approached the bed and climbed over daniel causing their bodies to brush.