seis

* margo's kitchen *

the freckled girl's lips were pressed against eben's strongly with no chance of escape. one of his arms was around her waist unprecedented to release her. he didn't answer the kiss but he didn't make any move either to separate margo from him. he had gone completely still and margo could tell that he had been surprised.

she insisted a little more without leaving his side and it was when she raised her hands, wrapping them behind his neck, at that moment he finally seemed to react. his lips parted margo's deepening the kiss. the blonde girl felt his other arm also resting on her waist, surrounding her body and pressing against his.

they wobbled a little but nothing made them stop kissing. margo felt that in a short time she might start to get short of breath, but she didn't care. she gasped as she felt eben's hand slide up her back, under the shirt.

his fingers brushed the clasp of her bra and margo couldn't help but tense up. just then his hand slid down again, gently caressing her back along his way. the sweet taste of the whipped cream mixed inside their mouths, making margo love that kiss even more.

they stumbled again, this time louder, until her back hit the cold tile wall of the kitchen. the air escaped from her lungs and at that moment he left her lips just to breathe. she opened her eyes and found herself face to face with the eben's green eyes. his gaze was dark and bright. there was excitement and passion in them.

he had barely given margo time to catch her breath when eben's lips pressed against hers again. the blonde boy pressed his body against hers, his hip level with her navel.

"i told you once. i told you that... if i kissed you, i...i couldn't stop." his words sounded in barely a whisper broken by his exhausted breathing. he said them to her with his lips pressed to margo's, without moving even an inch. his breath brushed like a gentle breeze, a warm and powerful tickle.

and again he kissed her. in a tronger way. margo plunged her hands into his hair and he pulled away from her mouth to trace a line of delicate kisses along her jaw. "i don't know what the hell this kitchen has..." eben spoke again, brushing his nose on her neck. "but i have to admit, i love it."

margo suppressed a groan as he placed a delicate wet kiss right on the part where the shoulder started. her legs trembled and she forced herself to remove a hand from his hair and place it on his cheek, guiding his face back to her, his lips to her.

"i can never see the whipped cream the same way again." he muttered.

margo suppressed a smile upon hearing that. i can't either, she thought.

her hands came down, caressing every part of his body, his tanned shoulders, his strong arms, and resting longer than she should have on his waist. when she reached the fold of his shirt she put her fingers inside it. his hands circling her back. eben sighed when one of her nails scratched at him.

and then the front door of the apartment opened.

shit. shit. fucking shit. my mother is back, though the freckled girl.

they separate from each other as fast as they could. margo glanced at eben as she tried to fix her hair, which was sure to be a tangled calamity. his face was red and, had if she didn't known that his eyes were green, she could have sworn eben's were dark as coal. the cream had disappeared from his face, just a small stain on his wrinkled shirt. margo gestured for him so he could hide behind the kitchen island and so did he.