epílogo

"why is your ex-crush in my living room?" corbyn whispered that accusation in daniel's ear as he moved closer to the brunet boy's side.

daniel's blue gaze went to jonah, who was on the couch playing some kind of call of duty video game with shawn. then the brunet turned to his boyfriend, who seemed more amused than annoyed. "because he's my friend and i've invited him. you will have to live with it."

"don't you think it's a bit cruel to invite him?" corbyn made a grin still looking at jonah. "let's see, the football team has won everything, but he did nothing at all..." the blonde was definitely lying, jonah was one of the best players in the team, that's why he was the captain. "...and now he has to come to celebrate with people who are better than him. and on top of that he has to be close to the perfect male specimen that stole you from him..." corbyn's green eyes twinkled. "you are an evil person."

"stop it." said the younger one laughing. "just be nice. he is very glad to be here." daniel brought his lips to corbyn's ear. "don't tell anyone this or i'll kill you but he and zach are like...serious."

"really?" corbyn's mouth fell open as he looked across the room, where zach was in the middle of an animated conversation with harry, jack, and abby. daniel still found it strange to see his friends interacting with corbyn's friends, but they had met a lot of times in the last three months. not to mention that margo and eben were inseparable, they had been voted in high school as the couple of the year. and the truth was that daniel was beginning to get used to all that.

from his place next to abby, jack caught him looking at them, he raised his head and, well, that's something daniel hadn't gotten used to. the look hack gave him was full of guilt and it wasn't the first time he had looked at him like that. when daniel brought it up to corbyn, just once in the strangest conversation in the world, he just sighed and said, "he'll get over it now." there was not a bit of anger from corbyn, no resentment, just that miserable phrase, which managed to calm daniel's worries somehow. a

although daniel didn't like the idea that corbyn's best friend always behaved towards him as if daniel were a god and he was kind of his servant for what he did. even though daniel forgave him when corbyn did, he didn't say it aloud but for him cupid was a thing of the past, a sad way to get to the love of his life: corbyn.

the present was what mattered to him. and daniel was totally and unequivocally in love with the blonde, and that was never going to change.

"what a surprise! look who's here," corbyn said suddenly, and daniel turned to see eben and margo walking through the door where he and corbyn were. his faces were flushed, and his attitude was reserved, leaving no doubt why they were late for the party. daniel gave margo a hug and then smiled at eben, who responded to corbyn's hint with a defensive look. "hey, i already told you i'm against this party. it's bad luck to celebrate before you've won."

"i don't care about that, i don't even play. i just wanted to celebrate something." corbyn smiled and leaned down to give daniel a kiss on the cheek. "besides, i have already won the most important award of all."

daniel was pretty sure his cheeks had just turned into a couple of tomatoes. margo laughed, but eben, to his surprise, only nodded in approval. it was weird, the two of them —corbyn and eben— joke to each other a lot when one made a very cheesy comment, despite being both quite romantic. although lately the jokes had disappeared, and they seemed to feel more comfortable listening to the other's kitsch.

eben and margo walked away to greet the others, but corbyn and daniel stayed in their little corner. "you see?" corbyn informed him as he put an arm around the brunet's shoulder. "i can say things like that in front of eben, because i know that he is not going to make fun of me."

"yeah, well, he should," daniel snapped, "because what you just said couldn't be cheesier."

"come on, shut up. you love it when i'm romantic."

yes. that's true. daniel thought.

corbyn tugged at him and kissed him, and although daniel was not very fond of displays of affection in public, it was impossible for him to think of protocol when corbyn besson kissed him. his lips were warm and firm, and his tongue hot and wet as he slid into daniel's mouth for a fleeting taste. daniel parted his lips with enthusiasm, wanting more, but the blonde laughed and placed a loose lock of his brown hair.

"stop behaving inappropriately, daniel. we are in public!"

"ha." daniel rolled his eyes. "like i can't see your erection."

his gaze dropped to his crotch and corbyn sighed when he felt the bulge pushing against his jeans. "for god's sake, seavey, you get me to get spliced ​​without even realizing it." he frowned. "wow, hun, now i'm going to have to ditch my own party to go upstairs to take care of this. thanks a lot."

daniel snorted. "do not even dream about it. no kidding. i'm not going to do the walk of the shame in front of all our friends."

corbyn face collapsed. "you are ashamed of me?"

"don't give me that trick like a little boy." daniel punched him lightly on the chest. "it doesn't work with me."

"little boy?" corbyn repeated. an evil smile curved his mouth as he turned his body to face away from the room. then he took daniel's hand and planted it directly on his erection. "do you think this is from a little boy?"

chills ran down daniel's spine. oh no. now i'm horny. when his heart pounded and his body tingled, daniel let out a helpless groan and took corbyn's hand. "okay. let's go up."

"no. i've changed my mind we are going to stay here to enjoy the party."

daniel dropped his hand like a hot potato and scowled. "you're such a prickteaser."

corbyn laughed. "yes, but you still love me."

tiny butterflies of happiness flew in his stomach and dance around his heart. daniel took his hand again and laced his fingers together. "yes," he said with a smile. "despite this, i still love you."

===
word count: 1145

so, this is it. this is the end. sorry if you didn't see it coming. plus, i hope you enjoyed the story. luv u.

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍