uno

ashely was sitting at the kitchen table with her elbows propped up and her hands on her forehead. she didn't know what to do and that was frustrating for her.

she sat alone until she heard the sound of the bell. as soon as she heard it, she gave a little jump in her sit and got up to open the door, there she found a tall blonde boy and a brunette girl of her height.

"jack will be here in a few minutes, he's the one who lives the furthest." eben muttered entering the house dodging ashely's body.

"jack is going to come?" abby asked in a shaky voice. they hadn't spoken since last night when jack acted like an ass.

"of course he is coming, he is also his best friend." eben said turning around to look at the two girls. "where is he?"

"in his room, he hasn't been out since he came this morning and he doesn't let anyone in. he has only let me pass him food but i haven't even been able to see his face." ashley said frowning in concern. "what the hell has happened?"

"and you ask us? you are the one who lives with him." eben said.

"you spend the twenty-four hours with him." the blonde girl replied.

"i don't know anything. i didn't even see him yesterday." abigail said with a sad tone. she felt guilty. everyone knew that corbyn wasn't well when ashley called them worried this morning. corbyn was a rock, he didn't express his feelings when he was in his bad or worst moments, so this must have been reallly hard. "i feel terrible for not going to your match yesterday, maybe if i had gone with corbyn he wouldn't be so bad right now."

"this is not your fault, abby." ashley said to calm her by resting her hand on the brunettte girl's shoulder. "eben, you were with him yesterday, weren't you?" corbyn's sister asked looking at the boy.

he shrugged. "i hardly saw him at the whole party. corbyn was all the time looking at daniel or with him. lately he's only with daniel." the three of them were silent for a few seconds.

"what if it was daniel?" abigail asked in fear. she knew that love could do a lot of damage.

"what is daniel going to do to him? we know that corbyn is stronger than him." eben complained.

"i'm not talking about something physical." the brunette girl muttered. "what if it's sentimental."

eben was speechless. it would never have been expected that someone could break corbyn's heart. he wouldn't expect corbyn to show that type of love.

"well i can't stay here asking what could have gone wrong, i'm going to talk to him." finally said the green-eyed boy.

"shouldn't we wait for jack?" ashley asked when she saw corbyn's friends come up the stairs to head to the corbyn's room.

"ash, please wait for him and tell him where we are." abigail muttered before disappearing from ashley's vision.

eben and abby stood in front of the corbyn's door. and before any of them spoke to the blonde boy, the elder turned to look at his friend. "do you want us to talk about jack?" the tall boy had become an expert lately in recognizing abigail's expressions since they had gotten closer with the cupid project.