diecinueve

sweat... margaritas... laughs... music... that combination invaded the night, daniel never thought he could sweat like this but apparently dancing among a lot of people had that effect.

everyone was happy right now, it had already been too many drinks for someone to be sane.

daniel was a little dizzy so he stopped drinking a little, the last thing he wanted to do was make a fool of himself or lose his self-control when he had corbyn so close.

my friend corbyn. a smile formed on his lips, oh, the sweet revenge.

"daniel!" shawn called to him, motioning to sit next to him.

carefully, he passed by alec, then natalie and the brunette named andrea. corbyn was on the other side of the table, chatting with noah and steve. he landed next to shawn and realized he was left in the middle of shawn and eben.

he felt comfortable next to the blonde, eben appeared as a friend in that strange world for daniel. "a drink?" shawn offered.

and daniel shook his head. "i'm drinking margaritas."

eben laughed. "so why did you tell me to order a bottle of vodka?"

oh, i forgot. "sorry."

eben smiled at him. "calm down, i'm drinking it, it's worth it." they clashed fists, giggling like idiots. "by the way, you know jonah is also a participant in the... the game."

daniel tried to process his words slowly. he did not want alcohol to speak for him. so he just nodded. "i know, he have my friend. zach knows he is a target. "

"zach knows?" asked surprised eben. "and how did he take it?"

"to he honest... quite well. much better than corbyn." daniel said giving eben hope about his relationship with margo.

"and does he know who could cupid is?"

daniel shook his head. "no idea, i haven't asked him actually."

the blonde frowned. "wait, you seriously have not asked him? and what do you guys talk about?"

daniel shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know about normal things, daily basis and all that. but calm down when i see him i'll ask him. "

"hey dani." shawn interrupted their conversation drawing the attention of the two of them. "what will you do for carnaval? do you have plans?"

"not really, there are still two weeks to go."

"i think we will go to a party in the city, eben is deciding whether to come but he will come, right, eben? and i imagine you will go with us."

daniel looked at eben without knowing why he was not coming. "i have to talk to margo to see if we do something together." the blonde  boy replied.

the blue-eyed boy smiled. he really liked the couple they made. the truth was, corbyn hadn't mentioned it. "maybe. i'm not sure, "he said.

shawn sighed. "do you think i should be a sexy vampire or a sexy cop?"

daniel laughed openly, why does he have two options so opposite?