cinco

daniel entered the library and went to the biology section where he knew he was going to be.

these two weeks corbyn got used to hide there, only to have moments of peace away from the questions of his friends and his sister. and since daniel was practically harassing him, he knew he was going to be there.

"are you using the school's wifi?" daniel asked sitting next to the blonde boy.

corbyn wasn't surprised by his presence, as if he knew that daniel had been spying on him for those weeks. as if he knew that it was inevitable to try to take him away from him or simply ignore him.

"but isn't the wifi of the school private?"

"yes."

corbyn was being rude but that wasn't new to daniel. sometimes he used to be that way when there was actually something intense between them. corbyn was always very closed. he didn't like the fact that daniel want to know what was behind that mask.

he didn't say anything else and neither did daniel. they were silent next to each other. corbyn wasn't going to admit it out loud, but being like that with daniel calmed him more than being alone.

meanwhile, the pink-haired boy picked up his phone and decided to stalk on instagram. obviously he was going to stalk to corbyn. there was no one else daniel loved to spy on. it won't hurt to browse his instagram, right? i can't lose anything.

his profile had no new posts, just photos where other people tagged him. the most recent was with alec. that made daniel bite his lip feeling a like someone had hit him in his chest. in the photo they were in the cinema, alec laughing with his mouth full of popcorn and then there was corbyn with popcorn in his raised hand as if he were feeding him.

in the caption alec wrote: cinema with this crazy man who light up my days.

ouch. another stab in the heart.

daniel kept going down and only saw posts from people tagging him at the saturday party two weeks ago or there was just eben tagging him in potos in which they were alone in corbyn's house playing some games. daniel realized at the time that he hadn't even dared to take a photo with corbyn just because of the possible fact that he might turn him down.

at the time he wished he had a photo with him to see himself with corbyn.

they sat for an hour. corbyn had only devoted himself to listening to music and daniel had read a book for english class.

then corbyn decided to get up without saying anything and left, as if daniel wasn't by his side. as if nothing had happened

taking one last look at corbyn's photo with alec, because obviously daniel was a masochist, he closed the app and got up from there to go home. there was nothing more to do there.

ΩΩΩ

daniel had fallen asleep on the sofa as soon as he got home and the ringing of his cell phone woke him up, opened one eye and his pupils trembled trying to open. the house was still illuminated by sunlight, what time is it?