Chapter 22- the CM

I pick McKenzie up she's still out of it.. and put her into the car. I give the nod to Kane and Lucas before leaving as what's needed to be done..

*** Kane pov***

This shit never gets any easier but this bastard hurt my little sister and he's paying for it.. i hated lying to Paige about this shit.. but she couldn't know and now I have to make up a story to camilla and Steph too..

"Babes go home it's McKenzie she's been drugged"

"Drugged is she okay"

"She will be.."

"Then what's the issue come on come to my house"

"Are you serious did you not just hear me.."

"Yeah and she's fine let's go"

"I have to stay with her Paige"

"All you care about is your fucking sister Kane.."and with that Paige snaps and changes.. I've never chosen anyone over her before and she's not used to it

"Are you being serious.. I've left countless parties early to go home with you and left Ben to look after my sister I've chosen you over her so many times.."

"She can look after herself.. that bitch this year has always been in the limelight what's so special about her why does everyone care so much about her she's still the same disgusting weirdo that she was last year"

"What the fuck did you just say.."

"Kane I'm sor-"

"NO Paige that's my fucking sister.. she's put up with you she's not the biggest fan of you she won't tell me why but now I clearly know you fucking bullied her along with Lauren and that last year didn't you.. BUT SHE IGNORED IT because I was happy with you but clearly I was wrong your disgusting and I want nothing to do with you anymore"

"Kane don't do this"

"NO Paige leave now"

This night is one total disaster oh my god..

"Kane is everything okay.." camilla questions

"Yeah it will be Bens taken McKenzie to hospital she will be fine we will sort it"

"What about the boy.. "

"He's gone we couldn't get him"

"Shit poor McKenzie.. I know she wouldn't want to press charges that's not her but there probably wouldn't be enough evidence to support her bless her"

"It's her decision If she wants to.. we will all support it"

"Yeah.. I'm going back to Stephs call me ASAP as soon as she's awake"

"Will bye babe" I hug her she's so scared for her I can't believe this has just happened
As soon as everyone leaves me and Lucas get the prick into the car and take him to the lockup.. Ben will want to shoot his brains out.. but obviously kenz doesn't know Bens dad runs the Cuban mafia.. so if she wants to do it the legal way we can.. if not we will kill the prick.. either way we are keeping him in lockdown until Ben makes a decision.. only me and Lucas are part of the gang Lucas as he's Bens dads right hand son and me.. because the Carson's are partly involved but that's a story for another day..

*** Ben POV***

"As I'm driving to the hospital I keep looking back and fourth at McKenzie her frail unconscious body flopped in the passenger seat I felt angry at myself why did I leave her why did I flirt with another girl in front of her.. but I was also angry at her me and Kane have TOLD her and camilla time and time again do not accept a drink from any guy no matter how genuine they are.. usually they are pretty good. But of course she wasn't thinking because she was angry at me and he was a good looking guy. I run her into the hospital and ask for my auntie Veronica she's a doctor and deals with all of the wounded men or if we have anything dodgey Medical wise but she will keep the suspicion off until McKenzie wakes up and decides what she wants to do. She ran her in to do some tests and also did a breathalyser on me as we were underage.. I called my dad to explain the situation.