Chapter 3- what happend?

Throughout the story the povs of the characters will switch a lot during the chapters..

**** Ben POV ****

For fuck sake this girl drives my patience on the daily but tonight fuck me I wanna kill her. Walking into a party with a short low cut dress and boys talking to her.. This is going to end one way her getting Hurt and why am I bothered I don't know yes actually I do know because I will have to deal with her whining about how all boys are dicks blah blah blah.
I thought that was bad until Camilla introduced her to alcohol I'll kill her she's never drunk before and this is going to only go one way.. disaster.

"Ben? Ben... BEN"

"What sorry man.."

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine what is it"

"Paige wants me to go back to hers you alright here"

"Yeah man go... wait what about Mckenzie"

"Ah shit forgot Kenzie was here will you watch her for me please"

"Me... alright fine but you owe me"

"You got it no arguments Ben I mean it"

"Go Kane I got you"

For fuck sake it gets worse I'm now in charge of her as if she's going to listen to me and with camillas help she's going to be wasted...

"Camilla" I say angrily looking at her

"What Ben look I don't want to deal with your bullshit tonight"

"Camilla your 15 and my cousin I have a right to be angry at you when you push the limit"

"I'm not drunk Ben.."

"Yeah but it's looking up that way.."

"Benjamin you need to take a C P" Mckenzie  walks over

"The fuck is a C P Mckenzie"

"A chill pill now go away"
I knew she was getting drunk and I had to put a stop to this now..

"No I'm in charge of you two tonight and Kane asked me to look after you and shots first time drinking Is a recipe for disaster"

"You ain't the boss of me Ben if Kane has gone home good news for me I can do want I want"

"Your really testing my patience babe..."

"Oh bite me.."

"Fine it's your funeral Mckenzie"

"Actually If Kane put you in charge it's yours" she says walking away

"Damn Mckenzie is a bad bitch when she drinks"

"Camilla it's not funny"

"Whatever you say cuz"

Fuck my life whatever they can do what they want I don't give a shit..
The only way I know how to let of steam is a girl and I need one quick I grab the nearest girl to me and start making out with her.

**** Mckenzie POV ****

Who does he think he is coming over here telling what I can and can't do prick.. no one is the boss of me Well I wasn't pushing the water I was being sensible but now I don't give a shit I'm getting wasted and I have Camilla to help me do so.

"Cami shots..?"

"Ayyy now your talking doll grab Cameron amber and Brandon and I'll go get a tray"

"Guys camis getting some shots come on" I say wailing over to them