chapter 4- you cant contol me..

*nock nock*

"finally doll you gotta tell me everything and i gotta tell you everything saddle up babe"

''great another headache i love you cam but let me sleep please im dying"

"well you should've thought about that gossip dont have time for sleep"

"fuck my life there's not much to tell you i told you everything on the phone"

"babe you and ben cant go 5 minuets without an argument"

"so you want me to tell you every detail of every argument that me and ben have had in the past 24 hours.."

"exactly drama is drama and you were one sassy bitch last night and i need some entertainment"

"babe your dreaming im going to change from these i don't have words for what im wearing into my lovely pajamas and sleep"

"fine.. sleep it is boring bitch"

"Say what you want cami im dead I'm never drinking with you ever again in my life"

"Until next time babe unfortunately there's no way around it"

"If only that wasn't true.. but seriously I need to sleep now"

**** ben POV ****

The truth is she's right it does bother me that She doesn't listen to me always have Since we were kids
But Mckenzie doesn't listen to anyone unless she feels threatened by them but she's not scared of me. I was pissed of by the way she was tonight but that's Mckenzie for you she doesn't mean to but If she's in the wrong she hates it and will find a way around it it's just the way she is I feel sorry for whoever she ends up dating because they will never win a fight with her she doesn't back down and is 'never in the wrong'. I think that's why we don't get along and never really will because I have to be in control and so does she do it ends up in arguments we see a lot of each other as I'm always over her house because of Kane and 9 times out of 10 we argue when we see each other.

**** incoming call kane****

"Hey bro"

"Hey so how was last night Mckenzie was fine yeah?"

"Yeah she was good a little tipsy but she wasn't drunk or anything then her and cami got an Uber home" like fuck that happened but I'll be in the shit if it didn't so the less he knows the better

"Thank god it would of been a disaster if she passed out or something" face plant that's exactly what happened...

"Nah bro I told you I got it she was fine she told me she had a good time so.."

"Okay good she's not picking up probably still sleeping Ill talk to her when she gets home thanks again bro"

"Yeah yeah you owe me... I didn't get to pull because I was watching her.." owe me big for what I had to put up with last night..

"Yeah I know well I gotta go I'll speak to you later"

Better text her and tell her what I've told Kane we gotta have the same story..

Ben: Mckenzie I told your brother that you got tipsy not drunk and you got an Uber with Camilla back to hers your welcome...

Pain in my ass that girl is.. The things I've done for her to keep her safe and defend her oh my days... I don't know why I feel the need to do it I think it's because Kane is her brother and we have all known each other since we were like 1 so she's kinda like my annoying little sister that I dislike..