Chapter 27- as if bens drunk

We walk Into the house and we were both covered in sand so I threw her in the shower and undressed her to get all the sand off she kept trying to kiss me and jump up on me while doing so.

"Kenz your acting like we haven't had sex in weeks I fucked you a few hours ago"

"I want it properly"

"Okay well let's dry of and go in the bed"

"Okay" she says jumping out instantly and drying off

" we have to take your makeup off and contacts out first" I say wrapping a towel around her shivering

"Okay" she says taking her makeup off and I help her with her contacts.

"Ben.."

"Yeah"

"Thank you for always looking after me"

"It's okay gorgeous you fry my head but I wouldn't have it any other way"

"You literally just made my ovaries explode get me in that bed now" and I pick her up and put her onto the bed gently
"You have to be quiet" she nods and we continue.

"Aghhh" she moans loudly as I put my dick inside of her and i quickly put my hand over her mouth and shushing her before continuing we finish and lay back breathing heavily and we fall asleep instantly.

*** McKenzie pov****

Ughhh my head where the hell am I. I open my eyes and look to the side of me to see Ben and look under the covers to see me naked shit I can't remember any of this.

"Ben.. Ben" I shake him

"What McKenzie it's so early"

"Ben I need to get out before someone notices I'm naked"

"really now" he says finding my ass and slapping it

"Now is not the time we are so irresponsible I'm going to get caught"

"Nah it's fine just sneak out to your room"

"It's too risky I'll get peps to bring my pyjamas"

"Well then Pepe will find it sus you idiot"

"Okay I'm going to tell you because I don't like lying to you don't freak out Pepe knows"

"WHAT MCKENZIE YOU TOLD HIM"

"shhhhh no he figured it out he's sworn to secrecy Ben I promise he won't say a word"

"Fucking hell he better not.. ugh I do trust him"

"exactly. Give me your phone I left mine in the living room"
Text to Pepe

"S.O.S"

"What's wrong? Ben?"

"It's McKenzie bring a pair of my pyjamas to bens room now I'm fucking naked I can't walk out"

"Ooooo bitch be right there porn star"

*nock nock*
"Are yall decent" Pepe whispers waking in with his eyes closed.

"Yes you idiot get in here" he comes in and closes the door

"So hi.. damn I can smell the sex in the air"

Ben laughs "shut up and pass them here idiot" I say

I quickly look under the covers to see if Ben has pants on and he does and I take the covers and wrap them around me and walk into the bathroom to get changed.

"Pep stay there I'll be 2 seconds"

"The things I do for you bitch"

"So you know about me and kenz" Ben says