Chapter 20- your late

I drive to bens and notice that I'm late.. I park down the road and sneak into his garden and up to the den and nock on the door..

"Your late"he answers

"When am I ever on time" I say putting my bag down and taking my coat off

"Poor Punctuality will be punished McKenzie"

"Will it now" I say bending over and getting the bottle of champers from my bag and he slaps my arse
"Well I couldn't leave the house without a celebratory drink.." he smirks and shakes his head and takes it of me and puts it down

"I can't cope with you sometimes"
I sit on the bed and he pulls out a pair of handcuffs from the draw and throws them on The bed.
"Let's see how far you will let me go"

I smile at him "I said what I said Ben.. i want you to do whatever you want to me whenever you want"
He smirks and gets on top of me and I go to wrap my arms around his neck but he slams them down onto the bed and starts kissing me.. he tugs on my sweater and eventually pulls it off and starts to kiss my tits down to the buttons of my skirt he unbuttons it and pulls it of vigorously.. He kisses my inner thigh and slowly starts to un zip my boot and pulls it of and continues on the other leg..
"Did you get all dressed up for me" he says staring at me in my red and rhinestone g string and bra

I nod my head and tremble as he puts his hand around my neck..
"You have been naughty.. countless times rolling your eyes at me.. backchat.. getting drunk and me having to deal with it.. missed an an appointment last night and was not on time today"

"Yeah.. what are you going to do about it"

He grabs the handcuffs and hand cuffs my hands to the bed.. and stands up looking at me on the bed and pulls his shirt of to revel is toned abs.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson".. he says un buckling his belt and pulling his jeans and underwear off..

"Your not going to do it again.." he Says crawling back on top of me and grabbing my face

"Make me.." I say and he lets go vigorously and pulls off my panties.
He starts to eat me out and i moan..
"Ben.." I wriggle and he puts his hand on my hips and pins me down.. he stops and inserts his dick into me hard which makes me scream and chokes me with his hand fucking me hard. Oh my god this is fucking amazing.. he takes it out and flips me around  and slaps my arse and puts it back in my wrists hurt tugging on the bed but I didn't care he slaps my arse while fucking me and holds my head back with his hand around my neck.. "Ben I'm cumming.." I scream I cum and he stops and lets me go from the hand cuffs my makeup is streaming at this point he gets onto the bed and sits up.

"Get on top now" he says and I listen and get on top he continues to fuck me hard and unclasps my bra and plays with my tits as I bounce "cum for me again" he whispers and I moan loudly "I'm going to.." I scream and he slams me down on to the bed and fucks me harder.. he pulls it out and cums all over my tits and we both stay there breathing heavily my legs shaking..

"Stay there I'll get you a towel" he gets a towel and wipes it off me and I lay there in shock..
"Are you okay..?" He says

"That was amazing.." I look up at him my legs still shaking

He smiles and pulls me up.. "you let me do whatever"

"Girls don't let you do that.."

"No kenz.. they think the choking and handcuffs and roughness is to much"