Chapter 38- planned a raid and killed a cartel

Oh no.. this was it this is how we were going to die.

"McKenzie?" Ben says lowering his gun
"Stand down" he says and all the men drop their guns
"WHAT THE FUCK"

"Oh look.. we planned a raid and took out a whole cartel with what just me and camilla who are WOMEN. Honestly the fact you are all here right now is funny.. Clean this shit up boys" I say walking out with camilla and that's how you gain some fucking respect.

"WHAT THE FUCK MCKENZIE you could've gotten yourself killed!" Ben shouts at me outside back at the car.

"Yeah but I didn't! This is how I was going to get some fucking respect and not only prove to them but prove to you that women can do your job too Ben" and I turn around and cross my arms

"This is what this is all about? You think I'm sexist"

"You are Ben. Because okay if there's an issue YOUR THE BOSS you shouldn't let these men have a stereotype of women"

"Babe look at me" and I do

"I know that women are bad fucking ass I know your bad fucking ass and id love to have them on my team but the boys wouldn't accept it and it would lead to them getting picked on"

"Girls can defend themselves Ben, and besides your the one who shouldn't let that happen"

"Your right I'm sorry. But still that was dangerous kenz"

"But I fucking did it, oh hey Thomas I know I'm not supposed to be here because I'm a WOMAN and none of you like me. But let me tell you something before being sexist assholes. Don't underestimate a woman and check they weren't raised by Paul Carson my daddy will be having a word tomorrow Thomas goodnight"

"That's PAULS daughter she was a baby like a year ago"

"Fucking idiot I'll be seeing you in my office tomorrow also Thomas" Ben says hitting the back of his head.

"Wait kenz" Ben says and i roll my window down

"Can I come to yours"

"Hmm no" and roll it back up.

"Damn girl stand your ground" camilla says

"He may be my boyfriend but he needs to learn when he's an ass" I get back home and Kane storms into my room

"WHAT THE FUCK MCKENZIE!"

"Oh shut up Kane I'm fine.."

"No your a fucking idiot, don't you EVER do something like that again"

"I won't have to now ive gotten some respect"

"I can't even have this conversation right now your such an idiot" and he walks back out, I glance down at my phone *10 missed calls from ben* and I roll my eyes. I turn off my phone and try to get to sleep when I hear a nock on my balcony window, what the fuck. I push back the curtain and see Ben standing there and I go outside.

"What the fuck are you doing you idiot" I whisper shout.

"You're ignoring me what was I supposed to do"

"Ben you can't just break into my house"

"Are you going to leave Me" he says upset and I look up at him and realise, wow this was the first proper argument we have had since we've been official.

"No I'm not going to leave you idiot, I just need to be mad at you for a little bit"

"For what it's worth kenz I really am sorry, I don't have the same mindset as the men I think women are strong beautiful beings and they are more than capable of doing our job, and your stronger than me because you stood up to them we just let them have these ideals and your right we punish them for anything else so why can't we have women work for us"