Chapter 14- Scars can be beautiful

"Strawberry daiquiris all round Kenz"

"Obviously keep them coming marky.."

"I would love too miss Carson but as it's a school night your fathers put you on a ban your aloud another 2 drinks"

"What.. actually I'm not surprised"

"Unlucky Kenz make mine a double marky mark"

"Unfortunately same goes for you miss Anderson"

I burst out laughing "unlucky cam"

"Ugh.. anyways.. more important stuff like when did you get that gorgeous Tiffany necklace babes we were eyeing that up the other day did Kane buy it for you"

I almost choke on my drink welp "um no I ended up buying it"

Camilla looks at me funny "could of said I would of come with"

I'm not the best liar at the best but camilla can always read me like a book "nah I went with my mum when we were in town"

"Oh okay."

"Camilla come help me.." Steph shouts over

"Seph wants me gotta go best friend"

"How's that going"

She taps her nose "none of your business.. nah JK I'll tell you later" she says she walking of

I sit at the bar playing with the straw in my drink and Ben notices I was on my own and comes over to see me.

"Hey is the birthday girl all alone.."

"Shut up camillas just ran off for a few"

"Wanna come sit with us.." Ben notices I'm uncomfortable all-though I'm friends with everyone now I still can't ignore the fact that they did all make comments or talk about me a year ago and now are acting like nothing happened and Ben is the only person to see through that.

"I'm okay at the moment maybe in a sec"

"Okay well I'll sit with you."

I look at him trying to read him why can't I figure you out Ben Anderson.. "want a drink the cocktails are really nice.. I'll get Marcus to make you one" I say taking a sip of my strawberry daiquiri

He shakes his head "no.." he wipes my lip with his thumb "I can tell you something else I want though"

"Really now" I say staring into his eyes playing him at his own game, I get up and place my hand on his shoulder and whisper in his ear "you coming" and walk of waiting for him to follow me.

We don't even make it to my bedroom before he picks me up and starts kissing me aggressively he slams me onto the bed and starts kissing my neck. This is it it's going to happen why aren't I stopping him his kisses start going lower and lower and lower until. "MCKENZIE!" He falls of the bed in shock and I have to stop myself from bursting out laughing.
"McKenzie are you in there?" I hear my gran say

"Yeah gran 2 secs I was just getting my lipgloss" I look at Ben giving him the what the fuck do we do eyes

"Oh okay honey just to let you know that foods being dished up when your ready I'll see you on the beach"

"Okay I'll be there now"

"Cockblocked by a Carson woman again. He says sitting in front of me and I ruffle his hair.
"Hmm maybe next time" I give him a peck and go to leave he pulls me back into his lap before I could.
"Oh no your ain't leaving me with just a peck" and he kisses me passionately before pulling away.