Chapter 15- rico

****^Mckenzie POV****

I go into the bathroom and shut the door I cannot believe that just happened. I just lost my virginity to Benjamin Anderson! What the fuck. I don't regret it all though it was with the biggest idiot I know but it was so perfect, I know we joked about it happening again but it won't, Bens not a relationship kinda guy and he never fucks the same girl twice it was just to get it out of our system. It hurt like a bitch I didn't tell him that but oh my god, I take my makeup off and contact lenses out change into bens T-shirt and boxers. And camilla FaceTimes shit shit shit. Ummm  white wall white wall.

"Ben I need a white wall" I panic

"What over there"

I run and sit on the floor and answer.

"Hey babe, soo how did your date go" my tone immediately changed

"Ugh amazing I think I really like her Kenz"

I scream with excitement "oh my god I'm so happy for you"

"Yeah now we just gotta get your little virgin culo a boyfriend"
(Ass)
Kill me now "I wish.."

"Girl you look tired af"

"I am watching gossip girl on repeat is hard work"

She laughs "Friday night and your stuck in how sad"

"Well your  like my only proper friend apart from Netflix"

She rolls her eyes "right ima let you sleep before you go insane, night doll"

"Night" and the calls ends and I sigh with relief

"Wow look who's become a expert lair"

"Quite proud of that performance" I say getting up and walking towards the bed I trip and fall how fucking embarrassing..
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine fuck sake I can't see anything without my contacts"

He laughs "where are your glasses"

"In my handbag" I say getting up

"Well put them on then you idiot"

"I look like a mong, but okay for my own sanity" I grab them from my bag and put them on

"Wow they look so sexy"

"Shut the fuck up with your sarcastic ass" I say getting into the bed.

"Nah seriously I love it when you wear your glasses you forget I see you with them on all the time.." he says putting his arm around me

"True."

"That shirt looks so much better on you"

"Stop flirting with me Benjamin"

"It does.. anyways I'm tired as fuck and I've clearly tired you out as well ready for bed"

"Yeah.."

We lie down facing each other and he tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You must feel oh so privileged to share a bed with me"

"Not really it's not the first time"

"Oh yeah forgot about that.."

I yawn "kick me in your sleep and I'll be yeeting you across the room"

"Love to see you try"

"Good night Benjamin."

"Night Kenz"

And we fall asleep. The next morning I wake up and Ben was still sleeping I turn to get my phone, I have a message from Kane asking if me and camilla wanted to come to the arcade bowling with the boys tonight and I messaged back saying we would be there.