Chapter 31-jesus bitch

*** Ben POV***

Cocky McKenzie turns me on so much and as tempted I was to pick up the phone and break up with her on the spot I had to talk to my dad about it first. Fuck my life. The day goes by and I went to Break the news to my parents about me splitting up with Catrin.

"I want out of this deal!" I say angrily

"Ben.."

"No dad Anyone but her please she bores me half too death.."

"Son just until this business deal goes through and you can finish with her"

"Fuck sake dad!"

"Mijo! What's wrong with her"

"Ma I wouldn't be in a relationship with any girl let alone her"

"Okay fine just put up with her until this contact goes through"

**** McKenzie pov***

It was my first exam day and I was stressed as fuck I couldn't think straight my head was all over the place, I was sitting in home room and the teacher was chatting about something but I couldn't hear her my foot was shaking and I was trying to pay attention.

"Are you okay kenz" Ben whispers clearly seeing me nervous I nodd at him continuing to focus

"Okay you can go now use your 2 free periods wisely before your English exam" my teacher says and I get myself together

"Are you sure your okay" Ben stops me before I leave

"Yeah just nervous, im going to the Library to study before the exam"

"That's the worst thing you can do you will over stress your brain out before the exam you have revised so much kenz it will be a piece of cake come on I'll take you somewhere to de stress"

"Ben I don't-"

"Don't you trust me?"

"Okay but if I fail I'm blaming you"

"You can take a hit at me I promise"

We get in the car and I put some music on and the roof down and I have to say the sun on my face and the wind in my hair the vibes were immaculate and I felt instantly better, I layer back in the seat and put my sunglasses on and just relaxed.

"So I kinda need your advice on something"

"Sure what's up benny"

"I tried to get out of my relationship with Catrin but I can't until this shitty business deal goes through and there's this charity ball thing on the weekend I have to like spent the day with her make it convincing you know but how do I do that when she bores me half to death"

"That's unlucky but honestly oh my god! I know any way you could get me and luc on the guest list I'll take him as my date and we can just like pull you along side when shes doing your head in"

"Wait that's actually not a bad idea, kenz how the fuck do you always have a plan for everything"

"I don't know it's just like an instinct you know I'm like the mom of the group I know how to deal with most issues for everyone other than my own, when it comes to me I look for guidance but I give the best to other people weird right?"