Chapter 29- the stars in the sky

The rest of the day went by quite quickly we all just sat in silence most of the day, we all decided to not go to school Monday and stay with Ben, obviously Ben camilla and amber aren't going to be in for awhile but I was worried what Ben would do if he was on his own so camilla promised to go over everyday while we're at school to see if he's okay.. Ben doesn't handle emotion well and this was going to break him. It hasn't hit him yet.

"Ben Kane Lucas my office please.." bens dad said which left me confused as I was sat with elena Veronica cam and amber all the men left the room and went with them..

"What's going on?" I say and they look at me with worry

"Yeah what's happening mom" camilla says also

"It's nothing don't worry girls just funeral stuff"

"Oh okay.."

****BEN POV***

Fuck sake the last thing I want is to have this conversation now... typical dad always wanting things done straight away.. I have to admit I was scared, this was a massive role to take on and something I couldn't even discuss with McKenzie she would know what to do..

"As you know Ben as Justin is no longer with us you have to take on the role of next in line to the Cuban mafia which means your duties will get more serious and the same for Kane and Lucas as your right hand men.." my dad says

"What so I just have to accept my fate now.. die the same way he did.."

"No Ben you won't.. I hate to say this but I'm angry at him Ben he was so reckless what have I told you both time and time again what tell me"

"Never turn your back on an enemy"

"And what did he do because he was cocky.. and now he's not with us anymore, but you Ben you take things more seriously I know you will lead well"

"But what if I don't want to dad.."

"You haven't got a choice son" he says leaving and I'm left with Kane and Lucas

"Ben bro you are such a good leader you will be fine" Kane says

"I know that but what if-" the truth was I didn't even mind.. I just didn't want to put everyone in danger.. I didn't want to put.. her in danger.

"Look bro me and Kane are your right hand men we know when to tell you shit and we are telling you now you will be great"

"A Tomar por culo, a tomar por culo"
(Fuck my life, fuck my life)

"Cálmate! Look whether you like it or not Ben we haven't got a choice here you need to suck it up"
(Calm down) Kane says.

****mckenzie pov****

Ben comes back into the room with Kane and Lucas and looks hella stressed wtf just happened...

*** one text message from ben***

"I'm going to go up to my bedroom.. give it 5 and follow me up"

"Ben we can't not when everyone's here later"

"No, now"

"Not in your room in the house they will hear us"

"Fuck sake.."

And he looks at me angrily and I roll my eyes sorry Ben I know your upset but that's asking for a death wish.. a few hours pass and I go out into the kitchen to get some water.

"I asked you to come to my room" Ben says facing me with no emotion on his face walking towards me I take a step back.

"Are you that stupid Ben we would get caught" he says and I flinch realising I've backed into the wall he traps me with his hands.