Chapter 36- alison lorenzo

"AHHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHO ARE YOU" I scream

"MCKENZIE are you okay... what the fuck" Ben says starting to slow down his words and I rub my head and look up to see a tanned brunette girl standing there staring at Ben.

"YOU REPLACED ME WITH THIS FAT BITCH" and it clicked its his ex Alison What the hell how did she get in here.. I saw red stood up grabbed her by the back of her neck and dragged her out of the front door and pushed her onto the porch.

"NUMBER ONE who the FUCK are you calling a fat bitch. TWO how the FUCK did you get into my house you psychopath and THREE Ben did not replace you because there was nothing to replace who THE FUCK do you think you are you WHORE!" With that Ben pulls me away and puts me behind him

"Alison what the fuck are you doing here.."

"I came to get HER away from you"

"McKenzie is my girlfriend and you have no relevance to my life anymore"

"Look what she's done to you" she stands up and goes to cup his face but he storms inside the house

"How did you get in.." and she holds up the the spare keys that were in the drawer and again it clicks LAUREN I snatch the keys out of her hands.

"Stay the fuck away from us Ben is happy now, you fucked him up do you know what it took to get him to trust me" I start to tear up and get angry because this girl literally damaged him "he's happy I'm happy please don't ruin this" I was scared especially because Ben could handle any situation but he walked away from this one.. which means he still can't bare to see her. "Go away"

"Do you know what mckenzie game on let the best woman win because you don't know him like I do" she says before walking off. I go back into the house and see Ben pacing in the living room and Camilla pep hailey and Kane in the window watching what was going on.

"Guys can you leave us a minute I'll explain in a sec" I say to them and they all go into Kane's room probably for him to explain himself who she was..

"Are you okay.." I awkwardly walk up to Ben not knowing whether to hug him or comfort him I was for once in my life unsure how to handle a situation.

"I've never had to handle an Ex before" I laugh to try and lighten the mood but he just looks at me to say really?
"Sorry.." I look down and he hugs me

"Your so cute.. I'm sorry I just I don't want her to fuck up us and trust me she won't stop until she has, sorry I left you to it I just it was a lot seeing her again.. it was unexpected and you know me I don't like unexpected things.. but you were badass Kenz"

"I won't let her Ben.. I love you"

"I love you too babe"

"How about you spend the day with the boys and not think about girl drama and me and the girls will calm down and get out and leave you to it"

"Babe you don't need to do that.."

"No you need to calm down and obviously this situation involves me so the second in command Carson can give you advice he also has a psychotic ex" the truth was I didn't want to leave Kane deal with this matter but If I've learned anything from my 17 years of living is to find out whatever you can about your enemies and I know a few people as crazy as me down for the job.

"Okay fine but only for a few hours just so I can talk to the boys about the situation and then you come back okay I don't want to scare you off"

"Okay deal" I kiss him and grab the girls and pep.

"What are we doing" camilla asks getting into the jeep and Pep, hailey amber and Steph get in the back.

"I need you to find out alisons phone number"