Chapter 35- shes back

We spend the day parasailing wind surfing and chilling on the boat.. it was sick we took pictures in the sunset.

"Right I'm driving back on the jet ski"

"A deal is a deal I suppose" I jump on the front and Ben gets on the back and puts his arms around my waist. And I send it.

"Woah slow down babe"

"Don't be boring" I say and he starts feeling me up
I giggle "stop it Ben"

"Don't be boring" he copies and I roll my eyes we pull up at the beach and it was dark out the day was amazing my grandma and gramps approved of Ben he did put on his 'meeting the fam personality' on and not the cocky Ben we all know and love.. the rest of the guys come back to the beach and Rico and Bryce leave to go home but will be back on Friday for the beach party.

"Girls I recon we go shopping tomorrow for outfits for Friday I have nothing to wear" I say

"Legit same! That's a plan" Pepe agrees

"Babe you fucking brought 2 suitcases fucking nothing to wear my ass"

"Your point?"

"I wouldn't even know question it Ben mate"

"I can't be arsed"

"Shut the fuck up and get me a drink" I say sassily

"Welcome to the world of having a girlfriend bro" Kane laughs

"So what is actually the plan for Friday then" amber says

"Baso beach party round 2 bigger and better"

"I don't know how your going to top the last one babe" Pepe says

"Is that a challenge?" I say cockily

"Um obviously"

"Then challenge excepted chick"

The rest of the night we chilled out on the beach and then me and the girls woke up bright and early to go shopping.

"So like bens never had a girlfriend before so do you recon he will like wait for you to tell people or like boast about it Saturday" camilla asks me as we are going up the escalator.

"I honestly don't know I mean I think he will want everyone to know so he can like claim me as his hes got this thing about other boys even looking at me"

"I recon Instagram official" Pepe says

"Defo Instagram official" camilla agrees

"Yeah be a cringe Insta couple no thanks"

"BITCH nah make it official official"

"He's been my boyfriend for 2 days"

"Yeah but you've been sleeping with him for months same thing"

"We will see.."

We got some lunch and bought some beachy party outfits for Friday and before we knew it it was the day of the party.

"Right okay I've seen you now you can change"

"Your funny Ben.." i say sitting at my vanity applying lip gloss I was wearing a turquoise blue full body bathing suit which was low cut and I had a sheer white robe over the top and white wedges, and I had my hair down and straight.
Ben wraps his arms around my neck from behind and rests his chin on my head "if we didn't live in Malibu I'd have you wearing a fucking snow suit around to stop you being stared at"

"Your so dramatic Ben if boys were looking at me I only have eyes for you" I say turning around and kissing him

"I'm making sure everyone knows your mine" he says pinching my chin to pull my head up to look at him.