Chaper 13- happy birthday

As soon as I open my eyes I have the hugest smile on my face ITS MY BIRTHDAY! And also the fiasco of last night with Ben which made me ecstatic for some reason I grab Kane's present from my wardrobe and run to his room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANIE!" I say as I dive onto his bed

"Ow kenz.." he laughs "happy birthday Kenzie" he says giving me a hug it's tradition for whoever wakes up first on our birthday to wake up the other twin and open our presents of each other.

"Here's your present kanie.. did you know your actually the most impossible person to buy for you know me I don't like getting boring presents that like everyone has but your so hard to buy for so I had to buy something not as exciting but then I put a Kenzie edge on it I really hope you like it"

"Number one kenz YOU are the hardest person to buy for and number two you know I'll like anything you give me" Kane says as Ben approaches the doorway leaning on the side watching us

Kane opens his present and I got him a Rolex watch but I had "happy birthday idiot ily -Mckenzie" engraved on the back.
"Thanks sis I love it"
"Really.."
"Yeah of Course you idiot" he says putting it on and hugging me

"Now I don't usually put a lot of thought into these things because I'm shit at it but you went through a rough year and you need something to show for it grandma gave you the family rose necklace when we were 10 and she told you 'it's one thing to be pretty as a rose on the outside but when you have it inside it's so much more' and you showed that because kenz as much as you think you aren't your so pretty and even more beautiful inside so I got a bracelet designed and made with gran to match your necklace to have something to show how strong you were through everything"

I open the box sobbing wow it was silver with diamonds in the roses going all around it exactly like my necklace and bens necklace he got me went so nicely with it it was shorter and my rose necklace was longer so i had two different lengths.

"Aw kane" I say hugging him "I love you so much you bastard you got me crying now"

"You deserve it I love you too"

"Right come on we better go downstairs mum and dad will think we are dead we are always up early on our birthday" I say wiping my tears

"Yeah.."

"Morning guys happy birthday" Ben says walking in

"Thanks Benjamin"

"Please don't argue today."

"Well Benjamin better be nice to me today it's my birthday after all"

"I'm sure I'll be able to tolerate you for one day princess" he says winking at me

"God give me strength.. come on idiots" Kane says walking out of the room. I wink back at Ben and follow kane out but once Kane was out of sight Ben playfully slaps my ass which took me by surprise and walks past me..

"Snooze you loose Hermosa"

"Yeah you will be loosing when your going head first down them stairs now Anderson"

He gives me a cheeky wink and continues to walk down stairs I roll my eyes and walk behind him

"Happy birthday!!" My mum beams

"Thanks mum" Kane says while she kisses his cheek

"Thank you mum you didn't have to do all this" I say as she comes and gives me a hug

"Of course we did princess it's not everyday our only children turn 17"

"Can't believe we only have 2 kids but one birthday"