Chapter 10- till next time..

I walk in to see Ben sitting in his chair looking at me

"I've been waiting for you" he says walking towards me"

I take a deep breath as he comes closer
"You know I don't like waiting miss Carson... we will have to do something about that"
I start breathing heavily

"I want you to tell me"

"Tell you what"

"What I wanna hear.. tell me you want me to do anything what I want to you" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine

"I want you to do anything you want to me"

"Say it again.."

"I want you to do anything you want to me" I say as he touches my lips making my knees buckle

"You need to do as I say do you understand?"

I nod.. feeling nervous to what's about to come next..

He grabs a blind fold and places it over my eyes and suddenly he starts kissing my neck I let out a moan as he starts moving slowly up my neck until he reaches my lips he first kisses me softy before picking me up and placing me onto the bed i was scared to what was coming next as he un does my skirt and pulls it off, he kisses my stomach and the kisses go lower and lower and lower I moan and place my hands on his shoulders he stops and takes off my top..

"Were going to have to do something about them Arms of yours" he vigorously takes my arms and slams them behind my head he grabs one of his ties and ties my wrists to the bed and leaves me for a few minutes before saying..

"Do you want me"

"Yes.."

"Tell me you want me"

"I want you Ben.."

He doesn't hesitate Before ripping my panties off and...

I wake up "AHHHHHHHH" i Breathe heavily 

"Jesus Mckenzie are you okay" camilla says

"Yeah j- just a nightmare that's all" a nightmare okay Mckenzie...

"I got a thick head this morning I don't need you screaming in my ear.."

"Sorry doll"

"So what was this fucking nightmare that has you screaming then.."

"Oh just a clown chasing me"

"Fuck sake you woke me up over that!"

"Go back to sleep it's fine"

"Yeah you know I fucking am"

How the fuck can I go back to sleep after that! Damn what's wrong with me I need to stop this.. I go downstairs to get some coffee and look around at camis house kill me now we have to clean all this up later.. I don't feel to bad I didn't get drunk really just very tipsy and that is what makes this situation worse because I was low key sober while doing it!
Don't get me wrong it was hot.. and a part of me wanted to go further I might have but there's always that one thing that will always hold me back with anyone..

But somehow I need to get this fucking Dickhead out of my head it's not even funny anymore..
After a while amber and Brandon come downstairs and look around...

"Oh my fucking god" Brandon almost shouts

"Don't brand I don't even want to think about cleaning this shit tip up" amber shakes her head

"It could be worse" they both look at me as if to say what the fuck
"Yeah your right I'll shut up now.."

"Will you go get camillas ass out of bed to help us"